Only O.G's Allowed

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you know what the Nintendo Fun Club was about, then you allowed to be here :lawd:

For those who don't know, that is what Nintendo called Nintendo Power Magazine before they called it Nintendo Power Magazine :hula:

And while I'm upset that I may or may not have those collectors items. This trip down memory lane will be euphoric for any REAL gamer who knows what true gaming is all about. The diversity back then kills what people call diversity today.

First for the O.O.Triple O.G's...

DSC01579.JPG

4222744167_24b78f30a1_m.jpg
1578-114803-vault6funclubfrontjpg-468x.jpg

Nintendo-Fan-Club-News-vol-1-nr-5-600x792.jpg

Nintendo-Fan-Club-News-vol-2-nr-7-600x789.jpg

Now of the O.G's

001.jpg

No, I'm not gonna show a bunch of NPM's. Cuz an O.G. would of moved onto Gamepro and then EGM a few years after NP. But I know what those OG's would recognize :salute:

1.gif
I never used it, but I remember this

2.gif

3.gif
I remember studying this page like I was taking an exam :whew:

4.gif
5.gif
Look at Toad tossing Mouser :cool:

15.gif
16.gif

Few probably remember, but they tried to be more than just nintendo games too

7.gif
Every page I'd read, front to back :manny:

9.gif
When Castlevania was cool, before the nerds got ahold of it and was like "This lame version is the best" Nah bruh. CV1 is where it rises and falls in terms of what Castlevania is all about. shyt was mad hard too. Look at these bosses. Epic times

11.gif
I totally forgot about this comic :wow:

13.gif
I actually would fill those out every month and send them in :manny:

14.gif
Ok, this was the first time I had an orgasm. Females can have all types of those. I had the body/mind type just looking at that photo and thinking "I can get 10 games of my choice? :gladbron:

17.gif
18.gif

I vividly recall giving a shyt about these rankings :heh: I see you Ring King @ 29

I hope you enjoyed a walk down memory lane Triple OG's. If anyone didn't like this walk? :ufdup:
:birdman:

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Rekka, Meach and Court in a thread being cordial to each other :dwillhuh: it's almost enough to make you :sadbron: but

:birdman:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Oh shyt I forgot about Kung Fu..Contra #22:what: and what the fukk was Ice Hockey
What the fukk was Ice Hockey?

*Examines observe's OG pass*

I see, you only have an O.G clearance. This thread is for Triple and Double OG's. But since you can remember Kung Fu I'll let you slide this time.

Icehockey.jpg

Watch what goes down at the 2:25 mark :ohlawd:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
What the fukk was Ice Hockey?

*Examines observe's OG pass*

I see, you only have an O.G clearance. This thread is for Triple and Double OG's. But since you can remember Kung Fu I'll let you slide this time.

Icehockey.jpg

I remember nikkas playing kung fu at the arcade..and no..I never liked sports games except for baseball all stars, bad news base ball, and arch rivals..I wouldn't play a hockey game tho

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The only way rad racer sold is cuz you could play it with a power glove and supposedly it was 3D if you had 3D glasses..:patrice: I might have take some 3D glasses from the movie theater and see for myself

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I remember nikkas playing kung fu at the arcade..and no..I never liked sports games except for baseball all stars, bad news base ball, and arch rivals..I wouldn't play a hockey game tho
Like I said, I'll give you a pass. But your pass is a candidate for the shredder :manny:

After Ice Hockey, I'm sure you remember this
Blades_of_Steel_%28NES%29_%28NA%29.jpg
This game was StreetFighter before Streetfighter :wow:

Super Nintendo dropped and they went hard with this game
1124818255-00.jpg
Mainly because no games had full seasons and licensed teams before this game if I recall correctly. So just that feature made it worth playing

EA had NHL Hockey which was a beast in the early to mid 90's, and now the current versions play more like they did from back then. I don't play them, thats just what I have read.

Oh, and almost forgot
199279_28088_front.jpg

And the way FOX added the blue 3D'ish puck during all-star games (I don't think they do that anymore) but it was cool as fukk back then. Which made this game amazing at the time. It was the NHL version of NBA Jam

I'm not a hockey guy, I'm a gamer. If you didn't play sports games you missed out on some of the best gaming there was pal. Yeah, I'm gonna have to confiscate that O.G. Pass of your bruh. This is unacceptable :smh:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Like I said, I'll give you a pass. But your pass is a candidate for the shredder :manny:

After Ice Hockey, I'm sure you remember this
Blades_of_Steel_%28NES%29_%28NA%29.jpg
This game was StreetFighter before Streetfighter :wow:

Super Nintendo dropped and they went hard with this game
1124818255-00.jpg
Mainly because no games had full seasons and licensed teams before this game if I recall correctly. So just that feature made it worth playing

EA had NHL Hockey which was a beast in the early to mid 90's, and now the current versions play more like they did from back then. I don't play them, thats just what I have read.

Oh, and almost forgot
199279_28088_front.jpg

And the way FOX added the blue 3D'ish puck during all-star games (I don't think they do that anymore) but it was cool as fukk back then. Which made this game amazing at the time. It was the NHL version of NBA Jam

I'm not a hockey guy, I'm a gamer. If you didn't play sports games you missed out on some of the best gaming there was pal. Yeah, I'm gonna have to confiscate that O.G. Pass of your bruh. This is unacceptable :smh:

How you gonna give me a pass when I was playing Atari and ColecoVision?:why:

Does that make any sense?