Only 8% of women use condoms

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought ever member on the Coli was playa playa and was smashing girls on a regular.

Most women are on birth control. Plus all stds in 2022 can be cured except HIV. And the likely hood of getting that is minuscule. But I think the only people who would know this are the playas in the game. Y’all either 15 years old HS freshman or virgins not to know this.
That's a dirty dikk having ass nikka mindset :scusthov:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I don’t believe it to be only 8% but definitely lower than it should be. :scust:

The amount of people some men and women run through coupled with rather prevalent cheating makes me sick.

Yes, riding around the city with a helmet that f%#s up your hair and makes you sweaty instead of feeling the cool breeze on your head is annoying. I’ll still wear that helmet in high traffic areas because the risk outweighs the reward.

I can ride free on the beach, parks etc aka in committed relationship so to speak. :blessed:

Methuselah

Banned
Daps
Wait, brehs are blaming not putting condoms on on women? You know the condom goes on your dikk right?
Okay, by that logic unplanned pregnancies are always the fault of the woman because she’s the one who actually takes the birth control. Brehs are more concerned about women not demanding condom use because it effects them —or infects them—directly.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
bytches hate condoms meanwhile sex toy sales are booming
full