Only 8% of women use condoms

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I thought ever member on the Coli was playa playa and was smashing girls on a regular.

Most women are on birth control. Plus all stds in 2022 can be cured except HIV. And the likely hood of getting that is minuscule. But I think the only people who would know this are the playas in the game. Y’all either 15 years old HS freshman or virgins not to know this.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I thought ever member on the Coli was playa playa and was smashing girls on a regular.

Most women are on birth control
. Plus all stds in 2022 can be cured except HIV. And the likely hood of getting that is minuscule. But I think the only people who would know this are the playas in the game. Y’all either 15 years old HS freshman or virgins not to know this.
Don't pay attention, brehs

Daps
Most women do not care for condoms. A girl I'm seeing right now made me wait almost 2 months to have sex (because she doesn't just give it up to anybody) yet the 1st time we fukked she didn't want to use a condom. She said she doesn't like the smell of latex.

:skip:
Makes sense. Women fuking but not as many different men as the internet would have us believe.