Online gaming is a toxic and racist environment

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
For every person that called me the "n" word, there's one dude that actually supports you during gameplay. It's all based on the community overall :ld:. For instance, FF14 community is like paying 12.99 a month to go to heaven:wow:. Like 90 percent of the community will hold you down from giving basic tips to even not giving a shyt if the team is trash. Meanwhile, my finger could slip on the wrong button in Dota and I ended up getting called everything but a child of God:picard:. It's all on the community at the end of the day. Gaming like any other hobby is filled with dikkheads and those who will help you in the long run. It's life:manny:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I haven’t came across racism since the Xbox days

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I started playing online in 2010(MW2), when it was just beginning to get really bad(post-Obama’s election). I haven’t played a competitive game online since BF4, but nikkaz long adapted the ‘voice party only’ rule by then. I can’t imagine how bad the online crakkerdom is today, but all of em are p*ssy, and leave the lobby when you ask for that address. Serpents gon serp.

Side note: NFL Fever was utter trash lol

Last edited: