"One Tree Hill" sequel series on Netflix in the works

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’m in :flabbynsick: status officially now

We doing sequel series for the early WB series now?

When that Buffy reboot coming?
Buffy creator got cancelled. They've always toyed with the idea of a sequel but I doubt it'll happen now. Maybe a reboot.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I thought Fox(Disney) owned the movie version and Joss owned the WB version?

The WB version was the superior version tho let's keep it 100...:francis: alot of people don't like Joss whedon but he created alot of good shyt coming up

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The WB version was the superior version tho let's keep it 100...:francis: alot of people don't like Joss whedon but he created alot of good shyt coming up
I mean since it’s not a sequel series( everyone too old to be jumping Vampires) I think people would be more open to traveling a new path.

The style of writing is the main problem is Whedon’s humor is so linked to Buffy it’s going to be rough for anyone to either move away from it or do a pale imitation

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean since it’s not a sequel series( everyone too old to be jumping Vampires) I think people would be more open to traveling a new path.

The style of writing is the main problem is Whedon’s humor is so linked to Buffy it’s going to be rough for anyone to either move away from it or do a pale imitation

I mean but you know how popular the show became its like people thought it was a joke him basing it on that corny ass movie but he definitely crushed the buildings with the entire story and making up his own lore...:ufdup:

No one even remembers that crappy movie when people mention Buffy...:wow: