One thing I hate about blacc people is how dishonest we are about our terrible customer service

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
And motherfukkers favorite thing to say “all races have bad customer service !” Or “white businesses can be rude too!”

:mjlol: nikkas who say shyt like this are extremely disingenuous everyone knows there’s a big difference between terrible blacc customer service and terrible white customer service

I’ve never seen any other employees act the way some of the blacc ones do, not even close

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its layers to that shyt. Some people are terrible to everyone. Some are terrible to their own. I can excuse the first type. The second is personal.
This, I had a black guy recommended to clean my car in his mobile car cleaning business.

We both black and young but idk, come like his professionalism went out the window and was on some 'homie' business. I knew if I was white the vibe would of been WAYYYYYYYYYYY different. Which is cool but still, read the room, never hollered back. let me unfollow him on insta actually. fukk that guy

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I've gotten better service overall from black people over cacs. Cacs like to talk to me like we stupid or don't understand shyt.

Black people talk to me like black people talk. The females be trying to get at ya boy and the dudes just be chill.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
In my experience Hispanics give the worst customer service to black people. If you’re not white or Hispanic they won’t even say good morning.

There’s a sweet old black woman who rings up my stuff and always asks about my family and how I’m doing.

Also in my experience, Asians give the absolute best customer service to everyone. They’re so kind and go above and beyond to make you smile.

Last edited:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
This might be your realest thread ever.

its sad I be surprised when I get good service in “our” neighborhoods.

went to McDs (:francis:) last week and the young dude at the window said “thank you Mr.Human Torch”. Small thing but you realize he taking his situation seriously even if it’s a job at McD. He was a teenager so hopefully his attitude takes him to greener pastures in the future.

Last edited:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
In my experience Hispanics give the worst customer service to black people. If you’re not white or Hispanic they won’t even say good morning.

There’s a sweet old black woman who rings up my stuff and always asks about my family and how I’m doing.

Joo never went to a bodega for a morning coffee or toasted bagel?

Joo missing out, Papa!

Walk up in dat bytch all times of day, got 97.9 La Mega playing from dusk til dawn, and get greeted with "What's up Prrrrimo?"

Then you reply with a "Wattup Papa?"

Get your sh1t rang up, pay for it, then dap up. Maybe talk a little sh1t in between the transaction. Love-love sh1t :ehh:

Joo must be dealing with Cubaños es Mexicaños:scust:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Joo never went to a bodega for a morning coffee or toasted bagel?

Joo missing out, Papa!

Walk up in dat bytch all times of day and get greeted with "What's up Prrrrimo?"

Then you reply with a "Wattup Papa?"

Get your shyt rang up, pay for it, then dap up. Maybe talk a little shyt in between the transaction. :ehh:

You must be dealing with Cubanos:scust:
Most bodega owners are Puerto Rican. I don’t really lump them in with other Hispanics.