j011.jpg

No respect what so ever :mjlol:
:mjlol:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
tHANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD! This is by far the best manga ive read in a minute. Its so funny how everyone thinks hes a huge cheater when he's the real deal. And he doesnt even give a shyt. He barely tries and defeats monsters like its nothing. No talking about justice and shyt, just one punch

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
It works because its more of a story of people dealing with superheroes, its not a Superhero's tale of hardship, Baldy is the personification of perfection, and in his wake people can't accept that, they don't mind the ruin, so long as Baldy isn't anywhere near it. It's only gonna suck when the creator starts pandering to DBZ fans who want to see a power struggle or Baldy finally lose.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The Japanese didn't go through Jim Crow let alone heard about it. A lot of if is emulation through admiration. Like that kid in black face who took the pic with Snoop. It's not meant to be derogatory, just how they view blacks.
What's your point. The comic with the black subtarranan people claiming to be the original inhabitants of the earth wearing african masks was clearly meant to clown black people as one punch dropped them in one punch

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
One of the few character popularity polls in Japan where the main character actually wins.

I don't understand how license-less rider got that number 2 spot. Crazy japs.

lXWThsY.png

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the few character popularity polls in Japan where the main character actually wins.

lXWThsY.png

Licenseless Rider is an absolute gangsta. Fighting the Sea King despite knowing it killed vastly more powerful heroes and even got Saitama's respect.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

lXWThsY.png
What I don't get is how bum ass king is in the top 10. Should get replaced by the old karateman