One Punch Man = Best Manga Out

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Check out ONE's other manga, Mob Psycho 100. This ain't by the artist who remade One Punch Man but by the original author of the One Punch Man webtoon. It's drawn slightly better, shytty art I know but the story is good. Starts out slow. On issue 54 right now and can't put it down. Love this shyt so far.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/mob_psycho_100/

h150.jpg

f002.jpg

It be having some dope ass action scenes of psychics against psychics but everyonce in awhile you see some random shyt like this with side characters

f006.jpg

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Is the updated version completed or is it an ongoing manga? How close to the end are they?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I saw a rumor that Blast, the number one S-Rated hero of the hero assocation, is actually Shigeo Kageyama, the main character of Mob Psycho. There are a lot of One Punch Man references in Mob Psycho but I don't see any other connections to the two series so we'll just have to wait and see.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I saw a rumor that Blast, the number one S-Rated hero of the hero assocation, is actually Shigeo Kageyama, the main character of Mob Psycho. There are a lot of One Punch Man references in Mob Psycho but I don't see any other connections to the two series so we'll just have to wait and see.
Ok.