One Punch Man = Best Manga Out

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
You fukkin' serious breh?

Oh.

Take a pic of the billboard for me and i got chu on some nachos.

I was there in Jan and didn't see shiit.

Gonna have to fly out just for that alone.

Easily my second fav animation after Dragon Balls.

That One Punch guy is fukkin' hilarious.

"ONE PPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!...."

i saw it driving. but there are two. I remember one is by highland and hollywood. I want a pic of that shyt for myself :russ: i'da never thought 20 years ago, watching ninja scroll that there'd be anime bilboards up

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
i saw it driving. but there are two. I remember one is by highland and hollywood. I want a pic of that shyt for myself :russ: i'da never thought 20 years ago, watching ninja scroll that there'd be anime bilboards up
:flabbynsick:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This one of them. Gonna probably get the other one this coming week
8B877C1C-F36D-47CF-B075-98B437B7B4A1_zps7ev7lev5.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The latest issue is 136 pages long for The Hell Of It

This truly is the best manga out.

One-Punch Man 084 - Manga Stream

from reddit:
  • This chapter took a month to do, at a rate of 5 pages per day, more or less.

• It's nearly as long as an entire volume, and is used to promote volume 15 of the manga.

• It adapt what is chapter 53 of ONE version.

• The innitial storyboard that ONE gave Murata (it's basically a little bit of the Webcomic, with a lot of redraw or new elements, so really just a new chapter just for Murata's eyes) was 50 pages long. ONE has, as far as I'm aware, never done that before.

• Murata in all of his BASED greatness, decided to make an extra long chapter, because why the fukk not. It was supposed to be 127 pages at first, went to 134 while he started streaming it, and is now 143 pageslong.

• At first Genos was supposed to job (Duh), However Murate decided/wanted to change that, and thanks to that, Genos didn't jobbed that much. (He was supposed to be cut in half and that would have been it). This change was done with ONE approval of course.

Last edited: