One Punch Man = Best Manga Out

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Update: 3/7/2015: Anime coming soon!

Made a thread about this before but I can't find that shyt or it was on sohh rec room when I made it. This manga right here tho is the best manga out. Think your average super hero manga right, except the hero is already the strongest. He don't give two fukks, he's just chilling. Real ass nikka too. Read this shyt. There are two versions. The first one was a webcomic, really horrible artwork right but the story is still funny as hell. The second one has excellent artwork. The second one is what brought me into the manga in the first place. This art is drawn better or just as good as Bleach and the humor is better than Naruto. shyt reminds me of Dragon Ball Z actually. But yeah you need to check this ill ass shyt out.

http://www.mangapanda.com/onepunch-man (Seinen Manga)
http://www.mangapanda.com/onepunch-man-one (Original Webcomic)

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
yoooooooo

the artwork in the og..

:dead:
lol that shyt is horrible.

Picture of Genos in the original webcomic.

onepunch-man-one-4339949.jpg

Genos in the Seinen manga... albiet with his arm cut off. I just wanted to show the nipples poking out in the other panel.

Genos_vs_Mosquito_Girl.png

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
it's in my current top 5.

Not all time top 5, but my current, for sure.

It's amazing to, man. You basically got a manga/story about a dude that's so powerful that he basically one shots any and every enemy he comes across into teeny tiny pieces.

That shyt should sound boring as hell. Superman syndrome. Boring Invincible Hero.

Dude makes that shyt WORK.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
it's in my current top 5.

Not all time top 5, but my current, for sure.

It's amazing to, man. You basically got a manga/story about a dude that's so powerful that he basically one shots any and every enemy he comes across into teeny tiny pieces.

That shyt should sound boring as hell. Superman syndrome. Boring Invincible Hero.

Dude makes that shyt WORK.
Remember when in Man of Steel, Superman fukks up Metropolis. I love how instead of ignoring that problem like they did in the movie, they address shyt like that in One Punch Man. The whole city ends up hating him after he saved them from that meteor.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
does the second version follow the story line of the first?
Yeah sorta. Adds some twists here and there though. Adds way more than the first manga. I have the feeling he is trying to stretch it and he's doing a really good job of it. I would not consider it filler. This manga's too dope to fukk up.