One Piece to possibly last another decade

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I've fukked with quite a bit of Shounen/Mainstream anime, and the way he gained his powers is the wackest imo

Even Natsu's way of using fire is better than how Luffy gained rubber

and the drawbacks are so contradictory (I understand the irony the author put in, but c'mon)

I don't know if he STILL can't swim, but I hope they changed that at some point

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've fukked with quite a bit of Shounen/Mainstream anime, and the way he gained his powers is the wackest imo

Even Natsu's way of using fire is better than how Luffy gained rubber

and the drawbacks are so contradictory (I understand the irony the author put in, but c'mon)

I don't know if he STILL can't swim, but I hope they changed that at some point

Why would they change that?

Devil Fruit users can't swim. Period. It's one of the rules of the story. Not just Luffy, but anybody who ate a DF is unable to swim for life.

What's wrong with how Luffy got his powers? And I'd say he uses them pretty creatively.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Kind of obvious if you keep up with it. 10 years is the minimum it'll take considering major arcs take about 2 years each. Considering all the adversary they still have to face; admirals, yonkou, a couple more shichibukai 10 years seems pretty fast actually. I too hope it doesnt take too long, but as huge as Oda built the One Piece world, if it's any less than 10 years it'll be rushed.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I seriously need to read OP but I keep putting it off. It's daunting with all them chapters. I've been watching the anime and the whole water 7 arc got me wanting to start from the beginning.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Been reading this bytch since 2002 :heh:

I was still in middle school and shyt. I'm gonna be :flabbynsick: when this is done.

But considering there's about 4 big villains left plus side arcs and the finale 10 years seems about right.

Feed us forever Oda :blessed:

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, if you think Naruto or Fairy Tail is better than One Piece, you clearly didn't give it a proper chance. That's like saying Suits is better than Breaking Bad, there's levels to this shyt.

fukk all that god don't need to give these nikkas no more second chances

strike everyone who believes this with lightning and let the earth flourish under people with good taste

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll be pushing 40 when this thing ends...and I have no doubt that I'll still be reading it weekly.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
it's always been set up for a long ass run. 10 more years though :whew:

the actual "one piece" hasn't even been a factor since it started :heh:

can't wait for gear tenth :banderas:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I literally cannot read another shounen manga again, so fukking bad especially bleach
I think as far as shounen goes HxH is the best manga out there. If you watch episode 116 of the anime, you'll understand. Togashi is truly a genius :wow: If only he can give up his dragon quest obsession :beli: