One Piece to possibly last another decade

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Oda can draw it I will read it. shyt is already the GOAT.
i can't even get myself to read the manga now because of how far behind i am:sadcam:

i may have to binge watch the anime or something.

i really like it but damn. ill catch up some how.

Read the manga. Take your time. By the time you catch up hopefully it'll be near the end. and bear with the initial art style it'll change for the better (I miss it tho)

I wish I could read this shyt like brand new.... East Blue was so swag.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
shyt isnt even better than Naruto b

One Piece is trash.. Naruto will always be #1, especially on the coli.

One Piece story telling shyts all over Narutos..for one Luffy went thru the first 3 arcs or so without any magical powerups..Bleach and Naruto are built on that shyt. Bleach really is garbage now tho...

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
One Piece story telling shyts all over Narutos..for one Luffy went thru the first 3 arcs or so without any magical powerups..Bleach and Naruto are built on that shyt. Bleach really is garbage now tho...
I don't fukk with any part of One Piece, especially Luffy, so ain't no reason to discuss

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT

Luffy my nikka but he pulled Gear Second out of his ass in the Enes Lobby arc :comeon:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not too surprised.

One Piece started in 1997 and the crew didn't make to the New World (the 2nd half of the Grand Line) until 2010. Assuming the 2nd half takes around the same amount of time, OP will last until around 2023, which would be just under 10 years.

That's pretty crazy tho, I'll be pushing 40 by then.