One Of The Most Realistic Moves In Pro Wrestling...

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I was thinking wrestling moves instead of basic stuff like a punch or a kick as those aren’t really specific to wrestling.

So more like the last six things you mentioned.

I’d add curb stomp. But that could fall into the not-wrestling-specific category I suppose.

Spinebuster IMO is one of the GOAT moves off the strength of thud

It's basically a souped up double leg takedown, which is a fundamental move in real wrestling

No bullshyt, simple and effective

Also this match to me is one of the best examples of what "real" pro wrestling would look like

[Media]

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Spinebuster IMO is one of the GOAT moves off the strength of thud

It's basically a souped up double leg takedown, which is a fundamental move in real wrestling

No bullshyt, simple and effective

Also this match to me is one of the best examples of what "real" pro wrestling would look like

[Media]

This style is peak in-ring pro wrasslin to me.
:hubie:

Alaskan
Daps
What would y'all say are the wrestling moves that realistically would do a lot of damage in a real fight and actually be one you could reasonably pull off?

Like we all know you're not going to be pulling off a Buckshot Lariat or a 450 Splash, and, unless a person is knocked out, you're not going to be doing a Styles Clash or Pedigree.

I saw a dude get DDT'ed onto some gravel out of a headlock once, straight knocked him out. People had to run and pull the ddt'er off because he started stomping dude out.

Alaskan
Daps
Along those same lines, idI'd think that an untrained person could probably kill someone with a neckbreaker if they did it wrong. The simple moves are the most dangerous a lot of times, whereas the stunners and rock bottoms and f5s and shyt probably wouldn't be anywhere near as effective.

Alaskan
Daps
Along those same lines, idI'd think that an untrained person could probably kill someone with a neckbreaker if they did it wrong. The simple moves are the most dangerous a lot of times, whereas the stunners and rock bottoms and f5s and shyt probably wouldn't be anywhere near as effective.
I actually meant the Cena one, the fu and whatever he called it after that. F5 is nasty and could definitely fukk someone up.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing that never made any sense was seeing wrestler a wait for wrestler b to get up just to grab them and execute their finishing move

Like just grab them pull em up and kill em nikka wtf

Holding hands with the undertaker for 5 minutes while he climbs the turn buckle… then walks the ropes ….. then jumps off to hit you …..

:mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Holding hands with the undertaker for 5 minutes while he climbs the turn buckle… then walks the ropes ….. then jumps off to hit you …..

:mjlol:
I'll never forgive The Undertaker for doing rope walks and dives to the outside.
He's the reason that big men now want to wrestle like luchadors!
:scust: