One Of The Most Realistic Moves In Pro Wrestling...

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I wish more wrestlers would do the walk away, especially during a dive to the ringside area. Sure, wrestler safety is important, and wrestlers have to protect their opponents; but just waiting around on the outside in a group for a guy to dive looks phony.
I would love to see more wrestlers take a page from Samoa Joe & Billy Gunn. Let those diving bamas crash & burn; that's the most "realistic" outcome.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
One thing that never made any sense was seeing wrestler a wait for wrestler b to get up just to grab them and execute their finishing move

Like just grab them pull em up and kill em nikka wtf

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What would y'all say are the wrestling moves that realistically would do a lot of damage in a real fight and actually be one you could reasonably pull off?

Like we all know you're not going to be pulling off a Buckshot Lariat or a 450 Splash, and, unless a person is knocked out, you're not going to be doing a Styles Clash or Pedigree.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
What would y'all say are the wrestling moves that realistically would do a lot of damage in a real fight and actually be one you could reasonably pull off?

Like we all know you're not going to be pulling off a Buckshot Lariat or a 450 Splash, and, unless a person is knocked out, you're not going to be doing a Styles Clash or Pedigree.
Not even trying to be funny, but check out some 1970s shyt, preferably from the south. Powerbombs, German suplexes, piledrivers, spinebusters, etc. Generally a move that involves a powerful lockup such as waistlock or fireman's carry into a straightforward slam is legit.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
One thing that never made any sense was seeing wrestler a wait for wrestler b to get up just to grab them and execute their finishing move

Like just grab them pull em up and kill em nikka wtf
Imagine if real fights were like wrestling where I can knock a niqqa out with a stone Cold stunner.... :picard:

Niqqa literally just beating the breaks off me, my hand skills ain't shiit, I'm getting chin checked and I gotta black eye, bloody nose and shiit and just...
tumblr_mstwamiShd1r3451ro1_400.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Punch
Kick
Headlock
Eye rake
Fish hook
Slap
Hair pull
Bite
Choke
Scoop slam
Belly to belly suplex
Heart punch
Full Nelson
Half nelson
Headlock takedown

That'a a short list of moves that can be used in a real world fight.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Punch
Kick
Headlock
Eye rake
Fish hook
Slap
Hair pull
Bite
Choke
Scoop slam
Belly to belly suplex
Heart punch
Full Nelson
Half nelson
Headlock takedown

That'a a short list of moves that can be used in a real world fight.
I was thinking wrestling moves instead of basic stuff like a punch or a kick as those aren’t really specific to wrestling.

So more like the last six things you mentioned.

I’d add curb stomp. But that could fall into the not-wrestling-specific category I suppose.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

A strike or a straight-forward grapple. Could definitely curb stomp or Orton Punt somebody.

Personally it's a dream of mine to hit somebody with the Faarooq Spinebuster during conflict :wow:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If you had the space to pull it off, a super kick right under the chin could really do some damage