:scust:

red-dead-redemption-rdr2.gif

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Bullshyt. You can't post in The Bushes. Is gator reloaded bushed too because he has like 5 threads on the first page. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#dogset
For a board that claims not to be into "Non Harlem" behavior its bizarre that there's 50 tranny threads every fukkin day

Constant complaints about agendas, yet I see 50x more fruity shyt on here than I ever do in the real world

Nah I can’t have y’all slandering TLR like this. There may be like one tranny thread in TLR a week; or on a busy week maybe like 2 because something happens like when @Carlton Banks got exposed. But this lil false narrative that there’s supposedly gay/tranny threads being made every single day is wrong and the gimmick is getting kinda stale at this point. TLR got its problems yes, but we better than THAT. Come on brehs :stopitslime:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

So this is the part where you deny that there's passable trans women that majority of men would not know were trans. There's Beyonce, Ashanti, Meagan, Kim K, Lala, Halle lookalikes that most men would cat call and DM without even knowing. So in that case, yes, men would be attracted to some trans. If you attracted to Beyonce, why wouldn't you be attracted to her lookalike if you couldn't tell? Trans literally go out of their way to resemble women and some hide it so well you'd never know. If you ask me, y'all are playing mental gymnastics here. We all know why we wouldn't admit any of this in real life. Look at the backlash y'all giving me for just acknowledging the shyt. Straight men can't be attracted to passable trans women? How would you know unless it's advertised? But whatever... I don't care enough about this topic like y'all do.

Unabussy going out sad :scust: