One of the Coli WOATs is Down Bad - Wrote a Tranny Manifesto

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
He needs to be permanently banned, not bushed!
dw2lRPP.png

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
The homo saga continues

They talking about lack of self-awareness when they made me the star overnight on this bytch over a hypothetical. That tranny thread got the most views all week, maybe even all year. I know how overreactive nikkas get, so this was a typical response. I'm straight and been straight. It's just so easy to rock the boat with nikkas that it's hard not to... brehs make it too easy. "Gay, fakkit, bussy boy" ... all sounds like some shyt you'd hear in an urban playground, jock locker room or school. People think I'm bothered but really I'm the one picking on these nikkas. I pretty much control them. They're prisoners to their impulses and I'm just the ventriloquist. nikkas really only have one mode, and that's plain ol stupid.

Some are attractive and even the straightest of men can't deny. In which case, most men are going for a Sidney Starr versus Shaq/Hogan with a p*ssy. That's just facts. They'll never say it publicly... and as a straight man, neither would I in real life. But since we anonymous, why nikkas so scared to be honest? It is what it is. Some trehs look better than some women 🤷🏾‍♂️ that doesn't mean it's a preference. But of course , nikkas don't really peak after high school and keep that same brain from junior high, so all this shyt sound confusing to them. They just hear the word "trans" and their heads explode 🤯. It's really not hard to see why we're at the bottom. nikkas prove me right every day on here.

And yes, check the views. That thread was still going days after I was banned. nikkas hate trans so much on here they jump to every thread about them. Something don't add up.

Women are just like us breh, they have preferences. Some women down for whatever. These type of questions feel so juvenile. Like are we not 30+ old adults on here???

And to that one breh that was like ... "Post a picture of a trans dikk and then of a p*ssy and ask which would you choose" ... The fukking gaslighting :mjlol:

Heterosexual men are attracted to ass and titties... You know who got ass and titties? Women and the trans who try to look just like them. You ain't walking down the street looking at no p*ssy unless it's out and bare skin. Cut it out ..

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I think bruh is projecting how he feel onto other guys and he's experiencing some level of cognitive dissonance when you guys don't affirm to his idea or personal views on trehs. He saying ya'll are in here lying.

I'm projecting @Carlton Banks is heading towards a HIV diagnosis at some point too

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I was just trying to get breh to see he's doing a lot of mental gymnastics. He saying ya'll are gaslighting him. But i think it's just the truth coming out and he feels conflicted. He basically saying all men like trehs and I was trying to tell breh that's not the case and he projecting his own sexual attraction onto other men. But I'mma leave guy alone it's a slow day on thecoli so far and exposal threads are usually funny on here but this one is kinda depressing cuz I don't think he's trolling he's serious.

He sorta "came out" on an anonymous message board hoping all men felt how he does and now that's not the case he's demonizing all the other posters on here rather than seeing the problem is himself.