One Of 6ix9ine's Ghostwriters Reveals How He Met Elliot Grainge & Says 69 Never Did Drugs Or Drank

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Why would anyone want to take credit for writing that bullshyt?

because y’all think he’s writing lyrics for him. it’s less about lyrics and more about sauce.

pop rappers are closer to r&b artists than your miracle guys.

not even a fan of takashi like that, but he had the standout on get the strap. concise, memorable, played the dozens wit keef lyrics. it was well performed and thought out.

he’s pop drill. just reworks other ppl’s raw work and refines it. it’s just a pop music framework at hand.

his image and style is carefully curated.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Coli oldheads don't understand that lyrical miracle rap isn't what's hot right now. nikkas need to get that sauce from somehwere, people ain't tryna turn up to some Immortal Technique bullshyt :dead:

And if you a oldhead don't quote me talking bout some "that's why rap is dead" or some other flabby talking point cause rap is the most listened to genre right now:umad:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Coli oldheads don't understand that lyrical miracle rap isn't what's hot right now. nikkas need to get that sauce from somehwere, people ain't tryna turn up to some Immortal Technique bullshyt :dead:

And if you a oldhead don't quote me talking bout some "that's why rap is dead" or some other flabby talking point cause rap is the most listened to genre right now:umad:
If anyone can’t write the shyt Cardi B and 69 are doing, then they gotta have a learning disability. There is no other way to explain it. I know children writing better rhymes than that. Just say anything. It’s just not making sense to me. It’s gonna be wack regardless, why not get your own publishing for it?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I don't care about "lyricism" but I still don't think 6ix9ine is an excellent rapper. I appreciated his first few singles (not counting the weirdo shyt he was doing before he blew up) but got bored with his music after that.

I think what made his music work was the instrumentals

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone can’t write the shyt Cardi B and 69 are doing, then they gotta have a learning disability. There is no other way to explain it. I know children writing better rhymes than that. Just say anything. It’s just not making sense to me. It’s gonna be wack regardless, why not get your own publishing for it?
I kinda get your point lyrically speaking. But you're severely underrating how hard it is to write a song a catchy one at that.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was the white kid, son of the head of universal, and his team who put two and two together and saw how linkin 69 with the nine trey bloods would have him blow up and become viral...

Mexican kid with a hit on his hands, rainbow hair, body full of weird 69 tattoos, reppin a black gang n with full on display support of the bloods on a music video would make him go viral... Thats why in Gummo, they made sure everybody was flamed up, I bet 69s label even brought all the red bandanas and white t shirts for everyone and gave him that green mexican tracksuit to stand out, like look here... white mexican kid sayin nikka and reppin blood but all these black men here support him

I mean, how long was he cool with nine trey before gummo? Bet it wasnt more than 3 months