One Of 6ix9ine's Ghostwriters Reveals How He Met Elliot Grainge & Says 69 Never Did Drugs Or Drank

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
i know 6ix9ine doesn't drink or do drugs because he never talks about it even in his raps. in TATI video hes drinking out of a bottle and you can see him spitting it out he's not really swallowing (pause)
he's a hardass worker, he used to shoot and edit videos and hustled his way up

The Fire

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
6ix9ine needed Treyway, he prolly knew the whole time running with his old crew that if he wanted to be top dog he would have to drop all of em and switch up the swag.

6ix9ine would of been Bodega Bamz status without Shotti and the fellas.
how when treyway wasn't even a thing until after gummo?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how when treyway wasn't even a thing until after gummo?

He used his platform to capitalize off 9 trey clout.. not gettin into who the first was to yell out treyway but 9 Trey been around and thats what it represents.

The Fire

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
He used his platform to capitalize off 9 trey clout.. not gettin into who the first was to yell out treyway but 9 Trey been around and thats what it represents.
9trey is not treyway and they the first to tell you they dont even fw him like that
6ix9ine IS the clout lol.. they were feeding off him

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
So these nikkas hung out, did songs together, slept at each other's cribs. They bailed him out of jail and you think they didn't know each other. 3 songs all with back and forth verses and music videos is a lot of content to "barely know each other". Tekashi used to even wear their clothes

42766268_684792005234995_304195495571968632_n.jpg

39316528_294480654666898_2954239806000552572_n.jpg

Those jeans are MST. Custom made by a nikka in City Morgue (scumbagchad) and cost like $400 a pair. They not just giving those to someone they barely know.

This was the goofy shyt he was wearing before they gave this nikka a style to run with:

video_image-469714.jpg

His current style seems so 2012 to me

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
6ix9ine needed Treyway, he prolly knew the whole time running with his old crew that if he wanted to be top dog he would have to drop all of em and switch up the swag.

6ix9ine would of been Bodega Bamz status without Shotti and the fellas.
I think 6ix9ine should have stayed fukking with the bikers and stayed in that Trippie Redd rapper rocker type lane while doing his little IG comedy videos and working with other new NY rappers eventually. He would have been bigger than Bamz, 69 is young and had charisma. I think he could have still popped (to a lower extent) and obviously would not be in this jam he is now.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
I think 6ix9ine should have stayed fukking with the bikers and stayed in that Trippie Redd rapper rocker type lane while doing his little IG comedy videos and working with other new NY rappers. He would have been bigger than Bamz, 69 is young and had charisma. I think he could have still popped (to a lower extent) and definitely would not be in this jam he is now.

nikkas like you in particular would of never jacked hypebeast/tumblr/soundcloud rapper 6ix9ine lets be real here :comeon: .

Dude was struggling for years to get on dude even got old songs with ProEra,Bodega n Dave East. He may of gotten a lane.

But NOBODY in New York was gonna rock with him like how they did when he got on his blood shyt.

6IX9INE knew what he was doing when he linked with Shotti, this interview just confirms it more, its not even like Shotti knew him and was actively looking to extort.

It seems like 69 went out of his way to seek him and all the OG blood nikkas thru his friendship with Billy Ado and Seqo.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
i know 6ix9ine doesn't drink or do drugs because he never talks about it even in his raps. in TATI video hes drinking out of a bottle and you can see him spitting it out he's not really swallowing (pause)
he's a hardass worker, he used to shoot and edit videos and hustled his way up
Till that clout started going to his head he started drinking :drunk:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
nikkas like you in particular would of never jacked hypebeast/tumblr/soundcloud rapper 6ix9ine lets be real here :comeon: .

Dude was struggling for years to get on dude even got old songs with ProEra,Bodega n Dave East. He may of gotten a lane.

But NOBODY in New York was gonna rock with him like how they did when he got on his blood shyt.

6IX9INE knew what he was doing when he linked with Shotti, this interview just confirms it more, its not even like Shotti knew him and was actively looking to extort.

It seems like 69 went out of his way to seek him and all the OG blood nikkas thru his friendship with Billy Ado and Seqo.
:mjlol: you ain't lying I'm just getting to listening to old 69 after this interview but I always thought Poles1469 was dope :hubie:

He got songs with Bodega but he don't got songs with East or Pro Era :dwillhuh:

I agree that getting traction in NY in certain crowds would be a battle but he could have done it in a different way. Wasn't he doing shows in Europe pre-Gummo? He could have caught a national buzz first and then NY could jack him if anything.

I seen the Snow Billy interview where he stated the original plans 9Trey had for him was more PG-13 and Shotti fukked it up and 69 got influenced