• Gangstarr

Votes: 111 55.2%

• Total voters

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm of the opinion that Guru was Drake's template about how to get by when your rap voice is on the monotonous-side. Which means taking away Gangstarr takes away Drake.

:yeshrug:

I'mma miss you, Premo.

But... maybe doing this means the fukkshyt that surrounded Guru's passing wouldn't have happened and in this hypothetical world dude is somewhere living into his twilight years, fukking his grandkids up with the best bedtime stories.:wow:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
One has to go. Meaning, all their musical/cultural contributions are gone. Anything they were a part of. Basically think of them never existing.
Upon actually reading, it's not a hard choice at all.

Mobb Deep goes first
Gangstarr
NWA/Wu Tang truly comes down to where ya from

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm of the opinion that Guru was Drake's template about how to get by when your rap voice is on the monotonous-side. Which means taking away Gangstarr takes away Drake.

:yeshrug:

I'mma miss you, Premo.

But... maybe doing this means the fukkshyt that surrounded Guru's passing wouldn't have happened and in this hypothetical world dude is somewhere living into his twilight years, fukking his grandkids up with the best bedtime stories.:wow:

No disrespect if you opinion is different that's cool.........but kickin Gangstarr before Mobb Deep?!?!1 Why?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It’s between Mobb Deep and Gangstarr. It would kill my soul to lose those tracks premo did for illmatic :mjcry:
Premo a better, and much more influential, producer than Havoc.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Mobb in the bushes, will no longer be able to throw TV's at crazies :mjcry:... all the other groups have touched and spawned MAAAD other shyt. then outside of the music.. too much shyt nwa and wu have touched. movies, video games, tv shows...

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Gang starr without hesitation. Premier is one of the GOAT Producers but I’ve never been a fan of Guru :yeshrug: