One Gotta Go: Bret/HBK, Austin/Rock or Dusty/Flair

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dusty and Flair because I never watched it when it was happening unlike the other two. So it's kind of hard to get into it now instead of it being in the moment. And I don't feel it's that big a loss that I didn't experience watching it live.

nikka whut,....

Duhtay flair is the best singles fued that ever happened.
It created why all you nikkaz got any of the content in the boom later on, solely.
As scsa is the exact protege to flair.
So, every work came from an extension of flair's playbook amalgamated and elongated by Austin.
As the nwo never was on the level of danger like that coil of fishing line.
,....stalker vids, beat down, the chase, the frustration, the duhtay finish.
Like seriously,.....
Everything you watc wrasslin for now was created from duhtay flair.

You missin out.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There would be no Austin rebel character without Vince screwing Bret.

Michaels means nothing. He bombed his whole main event run..especially in his prime.

Austin was already a rebel character.
He was marketed originally like the iceman and he was fukk'n psycho originally.
Vkm was so dense he waited to long to actually put the title on Austin. If vkm, knew how to book outside of this fiasco. With a desperate fan base hoping the wwf would recover. He would have still had Austin and he would have still been as large of a draw as he was. Without the controversy and without being behind the nwo drawing eightball as well. Instead he Continued to cling to his long term booked champion bullshyt carryover ideals from Bruno to Hogan. That till the screwjob came, he would have never pulled the trigger on Austin soon enough. If it was up to vkm he would have continued to strap up huff ass hbk as champ. We would have been waiting for Austin forever and it would have never happened. If there was no screwjob, we would have never got Austin because vkm was fukk'n inept as fukk. To realize that Austin was that over already. Only thing that saved vkm was including Tyson. Which felt like a new Gen callback to siphoning off the light of Mr t, rocky, eye of the tiger.

I think people forget that entire time after and before bloodstone. That scsa should have been the champ but we had to wait cause vkm was fukk'n inept. That till a fateful casket changed hbk's physiology we would not have gotten Austin at all.
Just like this year we sat through three misses to change dynamics in champions this year with Samoa Joe and braun stroman. Plus the missed narrative that fit right into wwe's burial by booking design. When shinsuke nakamura should have won the title to face Brock at ss. Instead we had to watch two hot potato title changes to both male and female titles to make a card which already had a dominant narrative. In the domestic retelling of the greatest youngest champs in njpw history versus the original youngest champ narrative in WWE for Brock. Before WWE rescinded Brock as the youngest because he left previously, for Orton.

Real talk,...i don't think we would have ever gotten scsa as the champ if not for that casket changing everything.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dusty/Flair. I wasn't around for it. Hahd Thymes though. :mjcry:

Not you grifter,....not you.

My favorite Jim lee character not gon go back.
What if nikkaz never went to learn about image comics and team seven?

Deathblow?

Go back and dig in the crate.

You nikkaz should be ashamed of yourselves for never watching duhtay flair.

Like how are you dudes wrasslin fans.
Duhtay flair is the only thing to make you illicit emotion in the entire history of wrasslin.
Let that fishin line coil come out and see how helpless you are from sumfin so small.

Y'all have no idea.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Imma bout to rewatch this.
The best daily villain in the history of American television, ric flair and the horsemen.

Art Barr