One Gotta Go: Aladdin, Toy Story, Lion King, Or A Goofy Movie

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Aladdin can get bushed, the animated series was cool though.
Anybody shytting on A Goofy Movie can go
:camby:

shyt was highkey the first black Disney Movie

That shyt gave us Tevin Campbell piff
Random Jodeci references
Pimp slaps
Father/son bonding
A fictional Michael Jackson

As much as it pains me I gotta go with Aladdin
:mjcry:

Genie tha GOAT sidekick but Jasmine was annoying and a spoiled brat at times, also they were pretty damned whitewashed from how the original persian Aladdin characters were supposed to look. Plus the only song I really fukks with like that is "A Friend Like Me." "A Whole New World" is overrated af.
:camby:
Power line? He was based more on Bobby Brown.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm picking lion king just because when I was younger I kilt watching Aladdin, toy story and goofy movie.

This was a hard choice no doubt because lion king still one of the top 10 Disney movies.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody saying Aladdin or Lion King can catch the fade from me.

Aladdin is the second greatest Disney animated movie of all time!!! :damn:

Genie was funny, Aladdin was gully, and just about all of the songs were :ohlawd:
dont forget

Princess Jasmine:ohlawd:>>>>>the rest of the disney wenches:hhh:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toy Story goes, I didn't even like it that much as a kid. A Goofy Movie has more soul and vibrance. Toy Story had some swinish/hoggish elements.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lion King and Aladdin are GOAT to me. My top 2 Disney movies ever.

Goofy Movie I remember the fun beginning and it had a great, powerful ending that I'll still youtube to this day (Powerline :wow:), but everything inbetween didn't really hold my attention.

But I never really cared for Toy Story, although I know it's recognized as the Jordan of the 3D/pixar era.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
let me start off by saying the toy story slander in here is disgusting and if you hate toy story then you clearly had a miserable childhood.

i love a goofy movie but it's not even close. cmon brehs. aladdin and lion king were both a smash hit at the box office and helped save Disney. the merch for these two are all over any Disney store and they even made a broadway show on the two movies, both amazing btw.

toy story revolutionized the kid movie genre and went on to produce 2 more films. toy story is more recognizable then a goofy movie as well. i guarantee ppl will recognize Jessie before Roxane or Zurg before Powerline. don't get me started on merch and theme park attractions for toy story. it's not even close. toy story is GOAT.