One Gotta Go: Aladdin, Toy Story, Lion King, Or A Goofy Movie

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Who the hell fukked Goofy?
Mickey Mouse is having a nasty divorce with Minnie Mouse. Mickey spoke to the judge about the separation. "I'm sorry Mickey, but I can't legally separate you two on the grounds that Minnie is mentally insane..." Mickey replied, "I didn't say she was mentally insane, I said that she's fukking goofy!"

:sas1:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could not relate to toy story. Never had a. cowboy toy or a astronaut toy.:mjpls: too many :mjpls: toys.

Buzz lightyear was a cool name but that's where it stops

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I saw the goofy movie in theaters and I may have seen it again at home but as I was looking at the four choices I could not remember the plot of the movie for the life of me. I was sitting here confused trying to remember. it took that one poster mentioning how it was like a black movie for me to remember why I enjoyed it. unfortunately, if I can't remember the fukking plot, but I can remember the other three easily, nikka you gotsta go.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Mickey Mouse is having a nasty divorce with Minnie Mouse. Mickey spoke to the judge about the separation. "I'm sorry Mickey, but I can't legally separate you two on the grounds that Minnie is mentally insane..." Mickey replied, "I didn't say she was mentally insane, I said that she's fukking goofy!"

:sas1:
Heard that before lol