Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (Official Thread)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
After hateful 8 i'm out on QT movies...even degawdio won't get me to see this one...

well be reading about the random black actor cameo who shows up and gets called ****** a hundred times and leaves and it doesn't add anything to the movie but people argue how it was central to the plot of the movie though :mjpls:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
After hateful 8 i'm out on QT movies...even degawdio won't get me to see this one...

well be reading about the random black actor cameo who shows up and gets called ****** a hundred times and leaves and it doesn't add anything to the movie but people argue how it was central to the plot of the movie though :mjpls:

:mjpls:

Martha

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
D2Bdn4nWwAAjqYO.jpg

D2Bdn41WwAETs8c.jpg

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

Sam shytting on white people offended you in Hateful 8?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
QT movies been kinda ass since his long time editor died. I don't know who his new editor is but they don't know how to reign him in. Scenes go on for way too long now.

Fred.