Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (Official Thread)

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Dewey from Justified as Manson:blessed:
Thats wild. Soon as I read this I assumed Dewey was that other actor from Justified, Jeremy Davies who would be a perfect Charles Manson. But turns out he already played Manson in a different movie.

Dewey should do a good job tho

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
DZ7M1Rw_d.jpg

grTRPd3_d.jpg

u1Qa17Z_d.jpg

aZ4rb8I_d.jpg

3iB39Xt_d.jpg

q0cRpIv_d.jpg

BQrVyCp_d.jpg

ilkOnei_d.jpg

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Yep

Black characters he can fukk up the ass and call ****** 2146 times for the WIN:mjpls:

I never understood this angle tbh. Crackas call black people ******s in real life, all of the time in fact lol. So why shouldn't movies reflect that? I thought art imitated life? Tarantino (and Scorsese, too) is just the only white filmmaker honest enough to reflect that reality in his movies. That doesn't make him racist, it makes him real. People just love fake pretend movie worlds where the white men respect black people as their equals and never hurl expletives at them.

It's funny because people don't consider a Nolan or a PTA racist, even though they rarely have black leading characters in any of their movies. That's real racism. Meanwhile QT regularly giving black actors the roles of their career. But to each his own I guess.

Last edited: