on the verge of smashing the biggest booty ever..

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
:whoo: good question, brehther Malcolm, :jawalrus:, the only way you knew she had a bountiful booty was from her pics, so can you provide that?? Although, the pics you showed do look good.....you can hide her face or name if you trying to keep to yourself :shaq2:

:comeon: the name Malcolm comes with pure :duck: I cant believe nikkas still believing dude after all the lies he told on SOHH.

Not gonna front, I think the nikka is silly but I take everything he says with a cup of :duck: sauce.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
As many of you nikkas who call bad bytches average but nut up when asked to post a pic of something you smashed, I'm dishing pos rep to my nikka Malc.

:clap:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
So a nikka would actually go as far as taking a picture of a unsuspecting person just to prove he Almost got the ass :dead:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
As if you guys are dumb enough to believe malcolm is telling the truth.

This is the same fakkit who lives and breathes Duckberg (AKA :duck:), a pathological liar and the same fakkit who keeps editing thread titles to make people look bad. :childplease:

FOH with them fake ass pics son.

Negged.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
First off my dude is dirty mackin with the fake pics. lol

Then....

you doing some hall of fame simpin, Robert Deniro'ing these hoes, playing taxi driver. Chauffeuring these broads. smh My nikka said he's on standby!!! Like his meter was running and everything!!! hahaha And its after the club too?! She probably got dicc resin still on her lips. What part of the game is this?????

Them pics look like the intro to a rape scene on Law and Order SVU....

ally-in-sarcophagus-s.jpg

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
First off my dude is dirty mackin with the fake pics. lol

Then....

you doing some hall of fame simpin, Robert Deniro'ing these hoes, playing taxi driver. Chauffeuring these broads. smh My nikka said he's on standby!!! Like his meter was running and everything!!! hahaha And its after the club too?! She probably got dicc resin still on her lips. What part of the game is this?????

Them pics look like the intro to a rape scene on Law and Order SVU....

:dead::dead::dead: