on the verge of smashing the biggest booty ever..

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you picked her up from the club and draped her off in the projects :confused::p:confused:

Galaxy S3

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i usually fukk with your threads but this one i don't know. seems like an overall L.

that's why you can't put all your eggs in one basket for the night. gotta have a backup plan B, plan C...a chick telling you she's gonna chill with you after the club is already a red flag.you were basically her back up plan if the club was boring and nothing pops off and she needs a ride. you shouldn't even have agreed to those terms but since you did, you shouldn't have waited more than 20 minutes and then just charge it to the game and go for our plan b.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Damn bruh sounds like she wanted free transportation. I mean she wasn't tryna chill, invite you in for a min? Been there enough times to figure out you cant be a chicks chauffeur cause they will milk you bruh bruh.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
So in both pics she's clearly on the phone telling some other guy to come over and beat

Word! haha That's how these broads do....

Girl: Yea, I'm waiting for this lame nikka to take me to Red Lobster. He thinkin he gone smash. He wont even get to smell the puzzy. I'll make him break off some bread tho.
Dude: Red Lobster?! Make sure you here by 11, so I can beat it out frame. And bring me some cheesy biscuits hoe

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
seems a little :duck:ish. She was letting you play with the ass but she wasn't cool with you taking a picture :mjpls:?

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
First off my dude is dirty mackin with the fake pics. lol

Then....

you doing some hall of fame simpin, Robert Deniro'ing these hoes, playing taxi driver. Chauffeuring these broads. smh My nikka said he's on standby!!! Like his meter was running and everything!!! hahaha And its after the club too?! She probably got dicc resin still on her lips. What part of the game is this?????

Them pics look like the intro to a rape scene on Law and Order SVU....