On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
kind of a spin off the thread where breh wanted his $6 back for the drink but to avoid getting curved and embarrassed like his ass, how about dudes not buy a damn thing for a woman from now on?

you a feminist and you want equality? pay for your own meal :jawalrus:

you in the club and all dudes is thirsty? buy your own drink, pay your own cover and no you can't get in free before 11:jawalrus:

you ain't down to Netflix and chill? take me out then :jawalrus:

the modern female wants to have her cake and eat it too whilst bringing nothing to the table but some pussois and her own self sufficiency, so why the hell we still buyin em shyt? how long we gon tolerate this shyt for brehs? i thought it was #HOH? i thought it was money over bytches? we need to put an end to this simping shyt once and for all right got damn now cause it's outta control

mannie flavours

Master Manipulator
Daps
Not all females have the feminist thought logic. We've come far as a civilization and as a result female gender roles have greatly changed but not every female has been influenced into complete feminism. Some still believe in traditional gender roles despite wanting to be respected in their position in society. A woman can still be successful in her own right yet want a man to be a man.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imo everything should be 50/50 unless she sign a contract that im getting box.....because if i pay, i want sex period!!!!!!!! thats 70% of the reason to go out with a chick

Last edited:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
kind of a spin off the thread where breh wanted his $6 back for the drink but to avoid getting curved and embarrassed like his ass, how about dudes not buy a damn thing for a woman from now on?

you a feminist and you want equality? pay for your own meal :jawalrus:

you in the club and all dudes is thirsty? buy your own drink, pay your own cover and no you can't get in free before 11:jawalrus:

you ain't down to Netflix and chill? take me out then :jawalrus:

the modern female wants to have her cake and eat it too whilst bringing nothing to the table but some pussois and her own self sufficiency, so why the hell we still buyin em shyt? how long we gon tolerate this shyt for brehs? i thought it was #HOH? i thought it was money over bytches? we need to put an end to this simping shyt once and for all right got damn now cause it's outta control

You gotta point. After all...