On the real, Rick Ross' rise in lyrical ability and popularity are a myth

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Really.

This fat fukk hasn't improved at all. You could switch almost any verse of his of any song with another verse in a song and you wouldn't even notice. All I ever hear is about his beats. Well he didn't make those beats fakkits, get off hos nuts. Dudes a bum, always has been.

Let's be reality, 50 shytted all over Ross and destroyed him in their beef. But the problem was, Ross didn't have any credibility to begin with so his fans don't give a shyt. It was a war that fell on deaf ears.

How is Ross bigger then ever? Let me know when he goes platinum. That's about as likely as gunplay getting a release date.

Or the corniest thing I've heard, that cacs ain't up on Ross yet. Muthafukka please, 90% of his fans are white hipsters.
:pacspit:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
7297_3688.gif

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
You have a point for the most part, but the last end of your post sounded like you were foaming at the mouth in anger like you really are owed anything.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
:umad:

Ross is one of the only popular rappers out now that isn't making soft lightskin collegboy rap right now, he's a great street alt. to the Drake,Big Sean,Tygas of the rap world. nikka got sick beats,hooks and keeps it hood on 80% of his material plus he lowkey has bars..fukk what you talkin bout.

*mmmmmmm-maybach music*

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think he's gotten worse over the last couple of years actually. he still has moments of niceness but overall he madd basic now. n!gga is/was actually a lyricist on the low, needs to show it more

Daps
Reppin
NY
Really.

This fat fukk hasn't improved at all. You could switch almost any verse of his of any song with another verse in a song and you wouldn't even notice. All I ever hear is about his beats. Well he didn't make those beats fakkits, get off hos nuts. Dudes a bum, always has been.

Let's be reality, 50 shytted all over Ross and destroyed him in their beef. But the problem was, Ross didn't have any credibility to begin with so his fans don't give a shyt. It was a war that fell on deaf ears.

How is Ross bigger then ever? Let me know when he goes platinum. That's about as likely as gunplay getting a release date.

Or the corniest thing I've heard, that cacs ain't up on Ross yet. Muthafukka please, 90% of his fans are white hipsters.
:pacspit:

:childplease::childplease:

You had me up until that