On some real **** bros. SOME REAL sh!t. What do you do in these situations?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
don't text her anymore

u fukked up when u texted anyway, u shoulda called tha bytch, bytches don't take texts seriously

just call a bytch when u in her area and tell her u comin thru and for her to get ready

anything short of that they ain't respecting u, trust she has a couple bold nikkaz dikkin her down already, closed mouth don't get :eat:

i've had incidents like this, matter fact, tha bytch requested my number last time, and made sure i got hers down.......she never hit me up after that :yeshrug:

Yea I used to do that shyt; but the bytches be afraid to pick up or feel its zealous. :laugh: It's a matter of probability. I know a lot of girls who HATE talking on the phone.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
women are fickle, what they liked ten minutes ago they hate now.stories like these ladies are why men don't take women seriously

dont delete her number. she'll hit you up again to go eat or go out(aka spend money) but since you know she's fickle and flaky now you can handle her accordingly(aka netflix+couch+condoms)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You don't delete the number but lower her priority and focus on another chick aka make her a side objective instead of the main objective. You should also stop texting her for awhile then hit her up like you got a random number in yo phone and are wondering who it is. :pachaha:

You see in this world full of thirsty males women have so many options that they can drop and pick up a new one at will.

My guess is that you failed to get a chance to prove that you wasnt just another nikka in her phone and another thirsty nikka jumped on her and she moved onto him.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So saying to a bytch hey or whats up is simping now? :dwillhuh: Shut the fukk up dumbass.

You gave her your number then called her up after? :what: :facepalm: You give a bish your number to SHOW HER YOU ARE NOT SWEATING HER. So you giving the digits then hollering again just reeks of desperation. If she wanted you, there would have been no convo, she would have said, "You free tonight papi?" :takedat:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
You messed up by hitting her with that average man "hey this is so and so text", Already starting off to polite, generic, and typical. Women need to feel a constant thrill and mix of excitment, spotaneity, and mystery.

Next time when you get them digits tell her straight up I'm a call you at 8 tonight (or wateva time) so keep ya calendar Free. Say it smoothly and confidenly. This assures you don't let that "magical" feeling fade. Call at 8:01 and be like sorry I was late , let me make it up to you...**set up next time you meet up*

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is some trivial shyt but forgive me guys :skip:. It's happened too often recently. Girls help a nikka out as well!!!!!

Let's say you meet a girl in a nice sterile setting. Ya'll werent drunk, it wasnt forced upon anybody. This could be at a store, at work, on the way home anything. You take it upon yourself to initiate a coversation, you game her up nice, you get the number and take it from there.

After you get the number, you message her saying hey its ______ heres my number like what the average guy does. After you do that she continues having a conversation with you, conversation ends eventually...and everything seems fine. :ehh:

Days later you decide to message her and ask whats up, maybe so you can set something up for the near future because you got good vibes from the initial exchanges. You send the message and you getting ignored. "Hmmm maybe she's busy/at work...and then forgot to reply; she doesnt owe me shyt, I'll try another day."

You try again another day and you flat out get ignored.

What the hell is going on here? Its one thing if you say something stupid and then the girl stops giving you play. But I swear sometimes its like a nikka will get one foot in the door...only to have a large gust of wind come out of nowhere and blow the door shut on said foot leaving a scar. Roast the hell out of me if you will...I'm just looking for answers.

Gotdamn. Furthermore, do you delete the number and keep it moving or give it a few more chances? Do you amp up the technique...perhaps moving from a text to a call and direct proposition? Before i was deleting the numbers and figuring that just how the game go. But it aint even just me and now Ive been thinking. The game aint in mme...no patience for this bs.
the bolded part is the reason she didn't reply. Once you tell a chick what you want and keep it real, you need to step back and let her choose. at that point, her only options are to either say yes or never speak to you again. Once you try again while she ignores you, you're giving her a third option which is "keep ignoring him and he STILL gives me attention". the latter is the option where she spends the least amount of energy and gets the highest reward (you stressing over her and giving her attention). You're almost forcing her hand to choose that as it's the option that makes the most sense to her.

give her space. allow her to feel the thrill that she might have lost you. because of her stupid behavior. keep it real and respect yourself. don't make excuses for her. She was to busy to send a text saying she's busy or to just say no? Tell them what you want, step back and give her space, and let her choose what she wants in her life (and don't wait on her either)

we've all been there and i hope you understand the advise we're trying to share with you. Keep your head up man!

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A few months ago, this girl pursued me, texts, pics, invites me out, we go out. Have a good time, pretty much all signs of a mutually enjoyable,...she texts me later 'lets go out again soon', I hit her up like a week later, casual invite out, she gave me the 24 hr run around....just let it die on the table, never texted or called again. She still throws me a text every now and then, I think she just wanted the attention/ego boost, didn't really want to be that involved with me. Never text or call once you got that ignore.

I have real problems...I can't let it bother me like that....but theres something disturbingly vacant about that kind of behavior, and it's a reflection of them, not you. I use dating/women as a release from the rest of my life, it's sad you have to watch yourself in that world the way you do in business.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Advice for next time, text her first, if you get a conversation going. Call her after that.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
the bolded part is the reason she didn't reply. Once you tell a chick what you want and keep it real, you need to step back and let her choose. at that point, her only options are to either say yes or never speak to you again. Once you try again while she ignores you, you're giving her a third option which is "keep ignoring him and he STILL gives me attention". the latter is the option where she spends the least amount of energy and gets the highest reward (you stressing over her and giving her attention). You're almost forcing her hand to choose that as it's the option that makes the most sense to her.

give her space. allow her to feel the thrill that she might have lost you. because of her stupid behavior. keep it real and respect yourself. don't make excuses for her. She was to busy to send a text saying she's busy or to just say no? Tell them what you want, step back and give her space, and let her choose what she wants in her life (and don't wait on her either)

we've all been there and i hope you understand the advise we're trying to share with you. Keep your head up man!

:win: Perfect

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just send a final text saying that you're not sure if you did something wrong, or if she's just not interested anymore.. but that'd you appreciate it if she let you know either way so ya'll can atleast be friends without awkwardness.

lol, i see what you did there :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Ive never missed what Ive never had.
take it like a playa.
a0yqua.jpg