On some real **** bros. SOME REAL sh!t. What do you do in these situations?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This is some trivial shyt but forgive me guys :skip:. It's happened too often recently. Girls help a nikka out as well!!!!!

Let's say you meet a girl in a nice sterile setting. Ya'll werent drunk, it wasnt forced upon anybody. This could be at a store, at work, on the way home anything. You take it upon yourself to initiate a coversation, you game her up nice, you get the number and take it from there.

After you get the number, you message her saying hey its ______ heres my number like what the average guy does. After you do that she continues having a conversation with you, conversation ends eventually...and everything seems fine. :ehh:

Days later you decide to message her and ask whats up...

The bolded is where you f*cked up. It's 2013, if a b*tch wants to f*ck, she will let you know straight up. You gave her your number, let her make the next move and K.I.M. I've had b*tches hit me up 3 months later on some random sh*t. You have to understand what you are and what you're proposing. You're proposing a random hookup, not a steady relationship. So unless you're build like Tyson Beckford or look like Brad Pitt, she ain't gonna be sweatin' you. It's going to be a rainy day and she's bored and decides to see if you can make it do what it do :youngsabo: Just make sure when you get the chance, you beat the living sh*t out of that cat, then I assure you she will text you at least 2x a week and 3x on the weekend :youngsabo: In other words stop simpin' you f*ck nikka. :heh:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
This is some trivial shyt but forgive me guys :skip:. It's happened too often recently. Girls help a nikka out as well!!!!!

Let's say you meet a girl in a nice sterile setting. Ya'll werent drunk, it wasnt forced upon anybody. This could be at a store, at work, on the way home anything. You take it upon yourself to initiate a coversation, you game her up nice, you get the number and take it from there.

After you get the number, you message her saying hey its ______ heres my number like what the average guy does. After you do that she continues having a conversation with you, conversation ends eventually...and everything seems fine. :ehh:

Days later you decide to message her and ask whats up, maybe so you can set something up for the near future because you got good vibes from the initial exchanges. You send the message and you getting ignored. "Hmmm maybe she's busy/at work...and then forgot to reply; she doesnt owe me shyt, I'll try another day."

You try again another day and you flat out get ignored.

What the hell is going on here? Its one thing if you say something stupid and then the girl stops giving you play. But I swear sometimes its like a nikka will get one foot in the door...only to have a large gust of wind come out of nowhere and blow the door shut on said foot leaving a scar. Roast the hell out of me if you will...I'm just looking for answers.

Gotdamn. Furthermore, do you delete the number and keep it moving or give it a few more chances? Do you amp up the technique...perhaps moving from a text to a call and direct proposition? Before i was deleting the numbers and figuring that just how the game go. But it aint even just me and now Ive been thinking. The game aint in mme...no patience for this bs.
if she does not respond to text(s)/call/voice message and she does not have reasonable reason, delete her number and move on.

Most times when they dont respond without a family emergency, they are seeing someone else or not ready for a serious relationship.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
She got a man and dont want to juggle two dikks at the same time.
When things cool off with the dude, she'll hit you up
Don't even sweat it.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The bolded is where you f*cked up. It's 2013, if a b*tch wants to f*ck, she will let you know straight up. You gave her your number, let her make the next move and K.I.M. I've had b*tches hit me up 3 months later on some random sh*t. You have to understand what you are and what you're proposing. You're proposing a random hookup, not a steady relationship. So unless you're build like Tyson Beckford or look like Brad Pitt, she ain't gonna be sweatin' you. It's going to be a rainy day and she's bored and decides to see if you can make it do what it do :youngsabo: Just make sure when you get the chance, you beat the living sh*t out of that cat, then I assure you she will text you at least 2x a week and 3x on the weekend :youngsabo: In other words stop simpin' you f*ck nikka. :heh:

So saying to a bytch hey or whats up is simping now? :dwillhuh: Shut the fukk up dumbass.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I guess thats just the way she goes. :smh:
Charged to the game.

Slowly this shyt is turning me into a fukk nikka. Next time i get into a relationship I dont even care anymore. No more being faithful or none of that shyt because I cant afford to let my roster deteriorate and have to restart the recruiting. No patience for that shyt.

Don't turn into a bitter azz dude simply because a couple of chicks didn't wana fucc with u. Keep it G breh. There are always a million and 1 chicks out there for u :obama:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
She just broke up with him a few months ago actually

Thats what she told you. I'm a chick, I'm telling you. We entertain conversation and attention from niccas but whenever we make up with our man, or he's around....everything else shuts down. I bet she's back with him.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't turn into a bitter azz dude simply because a couple of chicks didn't wana fucc with u. Keep it G breh. There are always a million and 1 chicks out there for u :obama:

Fair enough. I just wont get into a relationship in general. shyt everybody else is doing that snake shyt...time for me to eat :manny:

Aint like i wanna marry anyways

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thats what she told you. I'm a chick, I'm telling you. We entertain conversation and attention for niccas but whenever we make up with our man, or he's around....everything else shuts down. I bet she's back with him.

He moved to the united states from Toronto and they broke up because of that and she got bored of the nikka. Dont ask me how I know all this, :usure:
Either way I'm done all pursuits...waste of time :yawn:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What the hell is going on here? Its one thing if you say something stupid and then the girl stops giving you play. But I swear sometimes its like a nikka will get one foot in the door...only to have a large gust of wind come out of nowhere and blow the door shut on said foot leaving a scar. Roast the hell out of me if you will...I'm just looking for answers.

Gotdamn. Furthermore, do you delete the number and keep it moving or give it a few more chances? Do you amp up the technique...perhaps moving from a text to a call and direct proposition? Before i was deleting the numbers and figuring that just how the game go. But it aint even just me and now Ive been thinking. The game aint in mme...no patience for this bs.

Probably nothing to do with you, some girls are just like that. If you really want an answer (I would too), just send a final text saying that you're not sure if you did something wrong, or if she's just not interested anymore.. but that'd you appreciate it if she let you know either way so ya'll can atleast be friends without awkwardness. If she can't even respond to that cordial text, fukk her..

Slowly this shyt is turning me into a fukk nikka. Next time i get into a relationship I dont even care anymore. No more being faithful or none of that shyt because I cant afford to let my roster deteriorate and have to restart the recruiting. No patience for that shyt.

Don't become one of those dudes because of this chick. At the same time, that's why we can never put all our eggs in one basket. End up dealing with people that are a waste of time.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Thats what she told you. I'm a chick, I'm telling you. We entertain conversation and attention from niccas but whenever we make up with our man, or he's around....everything else shuts down. I bet she's back with him.

Yup

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Probably nothing to do with you, some girls are just like that. If you really want an answer (I would too), just send a final text saying that you're not sure if you did something wrong, or if she's just not interested anymore.. but that'd you appreciate it if she let you know either way so ya'll can atleast be friends without awkwardness. If she can't even respond to that cordial text, fukk her..

Don't become one of those dudes because of this chick. At the same time, that's why we can never put all our eggs in one basket. End up dealing with people that are a waste of time.

Come on breh; number deleted :comeon:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
don't text her anymore

u fukked up when u texted anyway, u shoulda called tha bytch, bytches don't take texts seriously

just call a bytch when u in her area and tell her u comin thru and for her to get ready

anything short of that they ain't respecting u, trust she has a couple bold nikkaz dikkin her down already, closed mouth don't get :eat:

i've had incidents like this, matter fact, tha bytch requested my number last time, and made sure i got hers down.......she never hit me up after that :yeshrug: