On some real **** bros. SOME REAL sh!t. What do you do in these situations?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is some trivial shyt but forgive me guys :skip:. It's happened too often recently. Girls help a nikka out as well!!!!!

Let's say you meet a girl in a nice sterile setting. Ya'll werent drunk, it wasnt forced upon anybody. This could be at a store, at work, on the way home anything. You take it upon yourself to initiate a coversation, you game her up nice, you get the number and take it from there.

After you get the number, you message her saying hey its ______ heres my number like what the average guy does. After you do that she continues having a conversation with you, conversation ends eventually...and everything seems fine. :ehh:

Days later you decide to message her and ask whats up, maybe so you can set something up for the near future because you got good vibes from the initial exchanges. You send the message and you getting ignored. "Hmmm maybe she's busy/at work...and then forgot to reply; she doesnt owe me shyt, I'll try another day."

You try again another day and you flat out get ignored.

What the hell is going on here? Its one thing if you say something stupid and then the girl stops giving you play. But I swear sometimes its like a nikka will get one foot in the door...only to have a large gust of wind come out of nowhere and blow the door shut on said foot leaving a scar. Roast the hell out of me if you will...I'm just looking for answers.

Gotdamn. Furthermore, do you delete the number and keep it moving or give it a few more chances? Do you amp up the technique...perhaps moving from a text to a call and direct proposition? Before i was deleting the numbers and figuring that just how the game go. But it aint even just me and now Ive been thinking. The game aint in mme...no patience for this bs.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
It just happens man, I just charge it to the game. Can't make someone talk to you and it is frustrating to have this happen especially after you two hit it off well.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Women do this sometimes. There doesn't even need to be a reason, so stop thinking that... women just do this sometimes. Not because you did anything wrong.

I mean, your first encounter with a woman could be better than with other women who you were successful with. Then, for no/any reason, there is no 2nd encounter with that woman.

Just move on, never try to analyze these things, there are too many conflicting reasons that could be the case or no reason at all.

Don't even get upset at all, seriously. This is just the nature of male/female interactions.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Women do this sometimes. There doesn't even need to be a reason, so stop thinking that... women just do this to you sometimes.

I mean, your first encounter with a woman could be better than with other woman who you were successful with. Then, for no/any reason, there is no 2nd encounter with that woman.

Just move on, never try to analyze these things, there are too many conflicting reasons that could be the case or no reason at all.

I guess thats just the way she goes. :smh:
Charged to the game.

Slowly this shyt is turning me into a fukk nikka. Next time i get into a relationship I dont even care anymore. No more being faithful or none of that shyt because I cant afford to let my roster deteriorate and have to restart the recruiting. No patience for that shyt.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
1. They only give the number in the first place for the attentionl youre 5th string.
2. As soon as first string hits em up...to the bushes you go.

Thats all there is to it I guess

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just keep it moving breh. Don't take it personally.

pgjr5u9g.gif

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
females nowadays deal witta 1000 nikkas everyday

i wouldnt say delete her number, just do yo thing you'll see her again

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
nikkas need to stop making every female they meet an event

we in a new generation of females dog just do yo thing