On my soul, Xbox is for kids and clowns...

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
y7BKfsU.png

Check the timeframe. I was banned less than a minute :mjlol:

System literally made for sensitive fakkits..

:dead:

Did my googles...

Damn had no idea it became this easy. You got got breh. By these standards, I shoulda been banned 10times over during WW2’s run. :dead:

Like @Ineedmoney504 said, either that’s a lowkey dev or the newness of your account opens you up to swift bans.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Did my googles...

Damn had no idea it became this easy. You got got breh. By these standards, I shoulda been banned 10times over during WW2’s run. :dead:

Like @Ineedmoney504 said, either that’s a lowkey dev or the newness of your account opens you up to swift bans.[/QUOTE]
i

Nah i been on live over a decade and i got chat banned with the quickness for telling dude to fck off

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Did my googles...

Like @Ineedmoney504 said, either that’s a lowkey dev or the newness of your account opens you up to swift bans.

That’s half the fun, talkin shyt to someone who was on some bullshyt that you just beat.

Not we banning shyt talk :mjlol:

You can tell who didn’t have siblings / friends and didn’t play sports

:mjtf: You tripping over a 24 hour chat ban?

My live account is completely banned, did you not see the fukking video :gucci:

And it doesn’t even say how long but ppl are saying the bans go up in time every time you get banned.

I play the division and destiny, two games where you have to be online to play so wtf are you talking about.

/Thread.

Essentially what OP sounds like.

Nah you hoe ass nikka. That’s bytch made system to protect cats like you.

I talk kind shyt, but it’s light for the most part. Like what normal mfs do throughout the day and like we do here all day so get the fukk out of here being a fukking game system Stan...

Plus either way, the thread is warning to people because obviously cats didn’t know

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What game?

Must be a new-age thing.

Live used to be the wild west of online communication. Anybody who played OG Xbox and early 360 can attest. :heh:
Breh I was playing Destiny last night with one of my brothers and I told him about what op is going through. We were dying for about 5 min because like you said the shyt that went on during the 360 days is classic now:russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmaooooooo I love playing GTA online and beating/trolling other players so badly that they get in their feelings and send curse-laced messages...I don’t read the messages til I’m done gaming for the nite but I’ll report it once I read it and under other comments I’ll add “my kids cried after seeing this message” (I don’t have kids lmaooooooo)...win or lose...stay out your feelings it’s just a video game...I know that shyt stings their soul tho to get a warning/suspended on top of getting bested by me in a lobby

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What game?

Must be a new-age thing.

Live used to be the wild west of online communication. Anybody who played OG Xbox and early 360 can attest. :heh:

you can still talk reckless for the most part during the heat of a game which makes sense but when cats start getting obsessive and sending text/voice messages after the fact is when it gets weird...and live will act fast on it if there’s inappropriate language...you can get away w/ talking shyt in game tho unless probably multiple ppl complain about you over a period of time

HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My gamer tag use to be Just the tip 84

For 10 years on xbox. I was playing rainbow 6 and I told this kid he's wack and then he reported my name to xbox -_-

Woke up the next day my gamer tag was greenshoe9999999 or some crap like that I was tight

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Luck

:mjlol:You a clown, breh.

A sensitive one at that. You are Joaquin Phoenix Status, chief. Just shut the fukk up and wait for the ban to finish and join anyone of my parties and see if I'm the sensitive type.

All we do is talk shyt.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mfs on a message board consigning getting banned for messages :dwillhuh:

Not even like there’s some type of system, you can get account canned just if someone hits the report button on anything...

My gamer tag use to be Just the tip 84

For 10 years on xbox. I was playing rainbow 6 and I told this kid he's wack and then he reported my name to xbox -_-

Woke up the next day my gamer tag was greenshoe9999999 or some crap like that I was tight

Can’t lie, that is funny breh :Mjbreh:

@Luck

:mjlol:You a clown, breh.

A sensitive one at that. You are Joaquin Phoenix Status, chief. Just shut the fukk up and wait for the ban to finish and join anyone of my parties and see if I'm the sensitive type.

All we do is talk shyt.

“Come talk to me, I’m not a fakkit” isn’t a good way to convince anybody silly Stan...use your brain before you hit post

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Mfs on a message board consigning getting banned for messages :dwillhuh:

Not even like there’s some type of system, you can get account canned just if someone hits the report button on anything...

Can’t lie, that is funny breh :Mjbreh:

“Come talk to me, I’m not a fakkit” isn’t a good way to convince anybody silly Stan...use your brain before you hit post
:mjlol:

You are approaching "most insecure nikka on the Coli" very fast

Impressive as fukk.:russ:

Must have thought brehs would just agree with you.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol:

You are approaching "most insecure nikka on the Coli" very fast

Impressive as fukk.:russ:

Must have thought brehs would just agree with you.

What exactly am I insecure about :dwillhuh:

I make a thread saying Xbox is for clowns and kids in a dead subforum, and you think I’m worried about ppl agreeing with me?

Female logic at its finest :mjlol: