On my soul, Xbox is for kids and clowns...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What game?

Must be a new-age thing.

Live used to be the wild west of online communication. Anybody who played OG Xbox and early 360 can attest. :heh:

y7BKfsU.png

Check the timeframe. I was banned less than a minute :mjlol:

System literally made for sensitive fakkits..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Look bum...I don’t know if you understood the the fact that I’m on all consoles and pc outside of switch because I’m not 10 anymore

So if I call you a bytch then that’s most likely what you are :manny:

Check the tags LGQBOX You sensitive fakkit...be a responsible parent, put in parental controls and don’t have your kids playing adult games, online at that, if that’s what you’re concerned about.
I’m not sure how what console you have matters.

You complaining about not being able to call people bytches and fags ona public forum.

You’s the clown and bum:manny:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m not sure how what console you have matters.

You complaining about not being able to call people bytches and fags ona public forum.

You’s the clown and bum:manny:

If I get banned on one, I just hop on another...what’s hard to understand about that? But the only one I’ve ever been banned on was Xbox

Take your bozo nose off and worry about your kids fakkit, don’t worry about what I’m doing because if you spent more time focusing on that instead of blind stannery then you wouldn’t be a roach ass nikka :manny:

Lol who the fukk plays with strangers anymore?

nikkas that play online multiplayer games :gucci:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You serious :wtf:

Even a bigger L for Xbox then, clown don’t know how to play the system he working for :francis:
Yea can’t nobody just call for a ban like that. You know how many glitching faggits I reported on sports games after they DC’ed out the game in a blow out or froze my screen, or dds’ed me. I’ve gotten my whole FL to do it to do some people and nothing happened to them. :beli:

Now if he did a all call for all his friend goons to report you then he finessed you :skip:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea can’t nobody just call for a ban like that. You know how many glitching faggits I reported on sports games after they DC’ed out the game in a blow out or froze my screen, or dds’ed me. I’ve gotten my whole FL to do it to do some people and nothing happened to them. :beli:

Now if he did a all call for all his friend goons to report you then he finessed you :skip:

I got banned in seconds like it was automatic for saying the word bytch. If you look at times on the messages, he sent the ban message as soon I responded and that was it :wtf:

And it don’t even tell me how long I’m banned...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

If someone reports you to live and you have vile language in messages it’s an automatic 2 week comma bans. It’s increases the more you get reported. Sometimes you can be banned for up to two months