On my soul, Xbox is for kids and clowns...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So less than a week in I’m suspended from Xbox live for saying “you left like a bytch” because this dumb mf left a game out of the fact he didn’t read the looking for groups post and just asked for an inv :mjlol:

In my 10 year history on psn, never been suspended and that’s hella light for the the messages that go back and forth. If I didn’t get it for dirt cheap I would take this shyt back.

It’s funny because I don’t even gaf about the ban because I’m on a cross play account and will just play on another system but I’m legit like :dahell:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So you got banned for arguing with kids? :lolbron:

Nah that was an adult with as quick as I got banned, literally seconds after I texted the shyt in the app.

Mf messages me saying saying I “wasted his time” and I said you left like a bytch because you were too stupid to know what was goin on...

But you can :cape:

That shyt is for fakkits :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah that was an adult with as quick as I got banned, literally seconds after I texted the shyt in the app.

Mf messages me saying saying I “wasted his time” and I said you left like a bytch because you were too stupid to know what was goin on...

:pachaha:

Yea, I don't see messages from people who aren't on my friend list. Arguing with strangers isn't why I play Xbox. I just log onto the Coli for that. :Chirp2:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:pachaha:

Yea, I don't see messages from people who aren't on my friend list. Arguing with strangers isn't why I play Xbox. I just log onto the Coli for that. :Chirp2:

I give smoke to anyone that want it :mjlit:

I’m saying, not even a warning tho? A ban :skip:

I’ve called mfs slurs and everything else on psn and never got a warning or anything. If that was my only system I’d be pissed right now :mjlol:

But I will say, Xbox does have some nice QOL improvements over psn outside of that but if I’m paying for that bs ass premium gamepass and Xbox live and you ban me for that...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I give smoke to anyone that want it :mjlit:

I’m saying, not even a warning tho? A ban :skip:

I’ve called mfs slurs and everything else on psn and never got a warning or anything. If that was my only system I’d be pissed right now :mjlol:

But I will say, Xbox does have some nice QOL improvements over psn outside of that but if I’m paying for that bs ass premium gamepass and Xbox live and you ban me for that...
How long is the ban? I have a homie that has two accounts because he always gets banned for talking shyt to people when we play 2k. :mjlol:

Breh be one some, add my second account to the party so we can chat :deadmanny:

Hold up, they banned your whole account and not just your comms? :bryan:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How long is the ban? I have a homie that has two accounts because he always gets banned for talking shyt to people when we play 2k. :mjlol:

Breh be one some, add my second account to the party so we can chat :deadmanny:

Hold up, they banned your whole account and not just your comms? :bryan:

These bytches don’t tell, I was just banned literally seconds after sending the message :mjlol:

Sounds like OP is the clown here :mjlol:

Sounds like a Stan that’s an middle aged clown with multiple kids who isn’t getting paid by Microsoft at all but maybe they give you 10 dollar live cards or some shyt :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These bytches don’t tell, I was just banned literally seconds after sending the message :mjlol:

Sounds like a Stan that’s an middle aged clown with multiple kids who isn’t getting paid by Microsoft at all but maybe they give you 10 dollar live cards or some shyt :mjlol:
You are correct I have kids, which is why I’m glad they banned your clown ass from calling people bytches and fakkits over video games.:mjlol:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

Ive been banned multiple times for telling little kids to eat a dikk :mjgrin:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You are correct I have kids, which is why I’m glad they banned your clown ass from calling people bytches and fakkits over video games.:mjlol:

Look bum...I don’t know if you understood the the fact that I’m on all consoles and pc outside of switch because I’m not 10 anymore

So if I call you a bytch then that’s most likely what you are :manny:

Check the tags LGQBOX You sensitive fakkit...be a responsible parent, put in parental controls and don’t have your kids playing adult games, online at that, if that’s what you’re concerned about.

Ive been banned multiple times for telling little kids to eat a dikk :mjgrin:

I kick kids from the party / and or block em immediately :manny:

I don’t want to hear that shyt...