On Long Kiss Goodnight was Big mocking Pac for getting killed?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf are you saying breh?
Damn breh my bad I got a new phone I ain't even proof read it haha. I can't believe BIG really thought he could go on radio out there and spit those verses. And he looked giddy doin it. I just don't get wtf he was thinking. I think even Sway was like wtf? Actually I just watched the shyt again and the whole time all the Cali radio dude's were basically saying "wtf are you doing here" and Biggie just acted oblivious and that was before he even rapped. Then once he rapped you realize that he really gave no fukks about Pac at that point damn

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
After Hit Em Up Pac deserved to get roasted. If I was Big and they asked me about Pac's death I would have kept it real and been like fukk that dude after everything he said about me I couldn't care less that he got killed.
this ..... it was like pac was totally obsessed with biggie thinking about him All the time mentioning him all the time trying to destroy his life /marriage etc as if it was biggies fault pac was in the mess he was in as far as the newyork drama wen all it was ... was some hardheaded nikka who thought he knew everything n didn’t listen n the man in the mirror who was to blame ... but yeah I agree if I was big I wouldn’t have done no freestyles no disses just kept it real n been on some I don’t feel anyway about his death he was trying to destroy my life for not a good enough reason ....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I spit phrases that'll thrill you, ye nobody till some body kills you" needless to say these kids(I'm 30) had so much potential smh

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Ive heard worst things said in a battle,even in that era we heard more scathing disses. How is someone who comes from battle rap not able to take it on the chin and hop in the booth. Hitemup really was a jackhammer knocking the wall of Badboy Records down.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
this ..... it was like pac was totally obsessed with biggie thinking about him All the time mentioning him all the time trying to destroy his life /marriage etc as if it was biggies fault pac was in the mess he was in as far as the newyork drama wen all it was ... was some hardheaded nikka who thought he knew everything n didn’t listen n the man in the mirror who was to blame ... but yeah I agree if I was big I wouldn’t have done no freestyles no disses just kept it real n been on some I don’t feel anyway about his death he was trying to destroy my life for not a good enough reason ....
Nicca was mad at the homie...thats about it.

Friends have killed friends over less..

:manny:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
It was one of the most cowardly shyt ever, I don't even listen to Long Kiss Goodnight no more, How you going to talk shyt when Pac was dead.

When he was alive you was quiet as kept, saying Pac was not the Pac you know, he's in movie mode, but when he's dead you acting tough and disrespect the dead?

Coward shyt