On Long Kiss Goodnight was Big mocking Pac for getting killed?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You juelzin...name names nikka...jimmy henchman not only went untouched but stepped to Pac after he shot him :ehh:, Hatian jack etc...
This square ass nikka right here, Henchmen was shook. He wasn' about to step to anyone dolo. This nikka right along with puffy harrell was hiding out in hotel rooms anytime they was out in L.A. and only popped that big shyt when he had protection. Plus both those cats were government informants. Look at you willing to suck federal rat dikk because your hate for the next man is So strong. I'm not naming shyt you bum ass clown..go back and read my old shyt that later came to be true.

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggie and Bad Boy stanleys are the goat goal post movers and deflectors

For years they said LKG wasn't a tupac diss :pachaha:

then they said LKG was as a diss but it was recorded before tupac died :pachaha:

Now they're saying yeah he recorded it after pac died but pac had it coming! :pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nikkas talking about Pac had it coming lol

Um, no. BIG had it coming. You just made an album clowning Pac's death and now your ass is coming to LA on a victory tour? :beli:
I2eEQHC.gif
After Hit Em Up Pac deserved to get roasted. If I was Big and they asked me about Pac's death I would have kept it real and been like fukk that dude after everything he said about me I couldn't care less that he got killed.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
For someone who came from battling,its kind of crazy that Biggie was so strongly effected by Hitemup:picard:

Must have been afraid Pac was about to dismantle the whole don of New York persona he had built for himself.it would have been open season on Biggie from other New York rappers if he didn't respond like this,as cowardly as it may be.

All we need to find out is,wa him bragging about participating in this, fantasy or truth?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really still can't believe that BIG went on the Wake Up show and apitnwhatbhe did and he had the gein on the whole time. That was some dumb ads shyt. I BET EVEN swaybwqs thinking like "wyd is wrong with this dude"

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
For someone who came from battling,its kind of crazy that Biggie was so strongly effected by Hitemup:picard:

Tupac had sex with his wife, and then told the world he had sex with his wife on a song that disses the shyt out of him and its a radio/club/mixshow/street banger How could he not be strongly affected?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I wish Pac didn't die 2 months after dropping Hit Em' Up so people would have had time to properly respond.

That's like Jay dropping Take Over and then dying a month later.. if Nas dropped a response it would have had to be lightweight and subliminal...Ether wouldn't exist