On a real note, Link's Uncle was :flabbynsick: as a mug

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I replayed it a couple of months back. IMO, it's the GOAT Zelda game (but Link's Awakening and the N64 games are contenders).

I just started this game...DAMN, I forgot how long this shyt was just before you can do anything. Can't swim...can't run...fighting soldiers with a damn stick and a boomerang...cutting grass like a Mexican just to scrape up some coin...I'ma be here all year!!!

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
He either planned it the whole time to make Link become a man on some coming of age shyt...

:ohhh:

Or, the more likely scenario, he was never injured. 3 months prior to Link finding him in that castle, he'd placed multiple Hyrule Inc. life insurance policies of Link and his gear.

Never thought Link would survive. He thought he'd be able to recuperate the "lost" gear and make bank as a result of his nephew's "tragic and untimely" death.

Nintendo Universes are filled with fukkboys like that. Princess from Mario is a super thot. She's letting Bowser blow her back out and when they have an argument, she's essentially using Mario as an Uber/knight in shining armor who will always pick her up.

It's filled with 'Sgust.:scust:

:dead: Wtf
laughing-gif10.gif

This is why i coli

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:dead: Wtf
laughing-gif10.gif

This is why i coli
:hubie:

Don't believe me.

But when this nikka:

LakituSM64.png

And Luigi finally speak to an editor for that Tell All Book, shyt's going to rock that whole universe.

We're talking about Diddy and his big homie Donkey Kong pushing keys in those jungle crates:
dk-country.jpg

shyt is bigger than Iran-Contra...

Connect the dots, breh... If you look at Gannondorf and Bowser, ever ask yourself how they have that arsenal and those soldiers?

They don't work.

They provide the supply chain for DKB - known by the Feds as the Dapper Kong Brothers mentioned in DEA docket no. 1324-1984.

DKG Family
Kong_Family_artwork_from_Donkey_Kong_Country..png

People think Donkey is the main one... Nah, he's the muscle. That nikka Diddy got Hyrule politician's cell phone numbers. :whew:

Their product was called "Jungle Fever"; it was packaged in these:
Buy-Potions-in-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Step-5.jpg

shyt was that woo woo, breh:whoo:. Destroyed lives for people who had a high propensity for addiction. Remember Lil Mac?
latest

Couple years back, nikka was on top, he even beat Mike Tyson in the ring. :blessed:

After the money, he got caught up with that Jungle Fever. Couldn't handle it... Lost the talent, the endorsements. Now, he's somewhere in Hyrule burglarizing and smashing pots for rupees. shyt was sad.:wow:

Feds were talking about sending Samus in to shut down the operation, but apparently that nikka Wario somehow sent an envelope to her condo with pictures of her in some compromising situations with that nikka Solid snake.

Low key, Luigi going to make bread when that book drops but if he exposing these nikkas... I can't see him going anywhere safe. Diddy can touch nikkas in any kingdom.

You ain't hear this shyt from me. They'll never suspect a quiet ole cowboy to know so much.:youngsabo:

*2 Months Later*

"Aye yo, John, heard you been running your mouth."
latest

latest

BmO8zjYqQmekOJN45eRg_john-marston-s-death-o.gif

Get Scorcese on the phone :lolbron:

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I just started this game...DAMN, I forgot how long this shyt was just before you can do anything. Can't swim...can't run...fighting soldiers with a damn stick and a boomerang...cutting grass like a Mexican just to scrape up some coin...I'ma be here all year!!!
bruh i know this game by heart soon as u get out the castle i hit the ground running :wow: i started minish cap yesterday on my openemu emulator that shyt is :wow: reminds me of LTTP in so many ways and it got some OOT music mixed in....but its crazy cuz some of the ppl in minish cap so far i seen in OOT :ohhh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

Don't believe me.

But when this nikka:

LakituSM64.png

And Luigi finally speak to an editor for that Tell All Book, shyt's going to rock that whole universe.

We're talking about Diddy and his big homie Donkey Kong pushing keys in those jungle crates:
dk-country.jpg

Connect the dots, breh... If you look at Gannondorf and Bowser, ever ask yourself how they have that arsenal and those soldiers?

They don't work.

They provide the supply chain for DKB - known by the Feds as the Dapper Kong Brothers mentioned in DEA docket no. 1324-1984.

DKG Family

People think Donkey is the main one... Nah, he's the muscle. That nikka Diddy got Hyrule politician's cell phone numbers. :whew:

shyt was that woo woo, breh:whoo:. Destroyed lives for people who had a high propensity for addiction. Remember Lil Mac?
latest

Couple years back, nikka was on top, he even beat Mike Tyson in the ring. :blessed:

After the money, he got caught up with that Jungle Fever. Couldn't handle it... Lost the talent, the endorsements. Now, he's somewhere in Hyrule burglarizing and smashing pots for rupees. shyt was sad.:wow:

Feds were talking about sending Samus in to shut down the operation, but apparently that nikka Wario somehow sent an envelope to her condo with pictures of her in some compromising situations with that nikka Solid snake.

Low key, Luigi going to make bread when that book drops but if he exposing these nikkas... I can't see him going anywhere safe. Diddy can touch nikkas in any kingdom.

You ain't hear this shyt from me. They'll never suspect a quiet ole cowboy to know so much.:youngsabo:

*2 Months Later*

latest

:russ:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
bruh i know this game by heart soon as u get out the castle i hit the ground running

Sheeeeeeeeeet. You mean hit the ground walking...and walking...AND WALKING. I don't even remember when I get the damn Pegasus boots, but I need those motherfukkers soon.

i started minish cap yesterday on my openemu emulator that shyt is :wow:

What are you playing your emulator on? I play mine on a 7" Kindle Fire screen... :blessed: Soooooo much fun. Haven't played Minish Cap in a minute! Definitely about to fire that one up.

Mob H

All Star
Daps

Don't believe me.

But when this nikka:

LakituSM64.png

dk-country.jpg

They don't work.

DKG Family

latest

*2 Months Later*

latest

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Daps
He either planned it the whole time to make Link become a man on some coming of age shyt...

:ohhh:

Or, the more likely scenario, he was never injured. 3 months prior to Link finding him in that castle, he'd placed multiple Hyrule Inc. life insurance policies of Link and his gear.

Never thought Link would survive. He thought he'd be able to recuperate the "lost" gear and make bank as a result of his nephew's "tragic and untimely" death.

Nintendo Universes are filled with fukkboys like that. Princess from Mario is a super thot. She's letting Bowser blow her back out and when they have an argument, she's essentially using Mario as an Uber/knight in shining armor who will always pick her up.

It's filled with 'Sgust.:scust:

lolololol princess is a thot :dead:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
As a kid I obviously didn't have proper context about Links old man in this game but as an adult it is safe to say that this dude is one of the biggest piece of shyt fathers in gaming period...

First you have this dream about a chick asking you for help and some kidnapped girls and a wise man's seal being broken...some pretty heavy shyt...and you wake up like :merchant: and your father is like "I'm going out for awhile I will be back by morning stay in the house":beli:...he fukking leaves with the only sword and shield you got...so if someone breaks into your house cause you know...you are fukking kid all alone the only things you have to defend yourself are three flower pots and a lantern you find in a chest...

Second...Link already knows his father is a piece of shyt because he does not for one second stay in the house as soon as his father walks out the game is like "hop out of bed nikka you know you don't listen to your old man :childplease:"

Third...they got you wondering around in a damn storm in your pajamas with a fukking lantern cause they know that is all you need to get as far as your father can get...he sworded and shielded up but u in your onesies and a lantern so yeah go ahead try and find him...

Fourth...and this is probably the biggest indictment against Links father...if you talk to the guard at the gate he is just like "the castle is closed :beli:" and he is NOT at all tripping on the fact that you are out here looking for your father AT ALL...he is not at all alarmed that a kid is out in the middle of the night in a fukking lightning storm looking for his father...probably cause he seen Link plenty of nights out looking for his lame ass old man..."Oh whats up Link it's you:beli: Castle is off limits tonight:beli: Nah haven't seen your old man, you out looking for him again huh:beli:

Your pops is in a well let room with water and THAT is the part he can't get past :gucci: Tells you not be involved but before you can even hit the :hubie: he is handing you the sword and shield talking about using ancient charge techniques you already know about :gucci:

You a kid in your pajamas out in a lightning storm falling down the same hole your father did and you didn't get hurt but he got so hurt he DIES and he got no problem having you fight a bunch of grown as men in full body armor and a bunch of fukking monsters to stop a guy who is "behind a bunch of the girls disappearances" :gucci:

Don't get me started on the :sitdown: shyt about this either...

Why is there one room in the whole house :sitdown:

Why are you having a nightmare and your father is just sitting on a block of wood at a table with the :beli:

There are some nights were you don't have dreams about zelda and your pop don't leave with the only sword and shield and you don't have to chase after him...and on those nights where does he sleep or where do you sleep cause it's only one bed :sitdown::hubie:

Why one table got two blocks to sit at but the other table got no blocks to sit at :yeahok:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Zelda coli threads are low key up there with the DBZ and Pokémon threads :dead:

Breath of the wild has some shyt in it to that is just :gucci:

First time I did the homeowner stuff I was :patrice:

The great fairy's that enhance your armor...it just gets more and more sexual the stronger your armor gets :pachaha:

Took link into her chambers and put it on him so good that when the screen comes back link is literally like :dead:

My 8 year old cousin was watching me play and he asked "what is she doing to u in the water":lupe:"why you laying on the ground when she finish:lupe:"