Omarosa goes HAM on Trump: leaks firing tape, says there's tape where he uses n-word.. Trump respond

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
If you c00n't join 'em, beat 'em?
Whatta ya say brehs, are we ready to receive our sister back with open arms?
:mjlol:

Omarosa leaks tape of John Kelly firing her

She also claims there's a tape of Trump saying the n-word. This would only get him MORE voters though..

Trump's reply.. "She's a low life"

She leaked this on Meet the Press, full interview here - filled with copping pleas...

LET THE FUKKERY BEGIN
:blessed:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
There definitely is a Trump tape where he shyts on Gays and Blacks. My client’s best friend works for NBC and she was the one who discovered the “grab em bu the p*ssy tapes”.... If my client is telling the truth, apparently he says worse shyt about blacks and gays on those tapes. NBC didn’t release the full tapes apparently.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
There definitely is a Trump tape where he shyts on Gays and Blacks. My client’s best friend works for NBC and she was the one who discovered the “grab em bu the p*ssy tapes”.... If my client is telling the truth, apparently he says worse shyt about blacks and gays on those tapes. NBC didn’t release the full tapes apparently.
Say what now.

A poster called @YouMadd? is somehow involved with the grab 'em tapes?
:gucci:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
FOH

You helped bring this shyt show to the world.

You saw charges and indictments coming and getting that parachute ready.

Don't play victim now.
You know that next big step for her is trying to get that black sympathy back.. she's going to 'show more of her roots' in in-depth pieces on TV.. she'll then become a Democrat..
:francis:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You know she'll be surrounded with black kids donating to some 'urban housing development charity' bullshyt in under 1 month... trying to get that black sympathy back..

Ain't that a bytch.

You been down with this con man since like 2005 and NOW you wanna go on talmbout he outta control.

The nerve....