Omarosa: "Donald Trump is a tether" | UPDATE: He's still white tho

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I've said this coupons times but the man is a third generation immigrant :martin:

His wife literally has a thick ass Eaatern European accent :martin: All the while, Tethers! Immigrants! And that's why we need to vote for Trump.

If it ain't White it ain't right (timestamped)

shannon-sharpe.gif

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
He not a foundational white American.

FWA’s should be mad just like some FBA’s are mad about Kamala right?

:sas2:
Bingo. Even moreso, what is the "FBA" response to this?

I mean don't get me wrong-- I think the position is entirely stupid regardless-- but I don't understand how on one hand, brehs can belabor the issue with skintone/hair tetuxture and commonality, how the focus needs to be lineage, yet it's ONLY a problem politically when a candidate has skin/hair similar to them :mindblown: This man is not "FWA" and he's LIED about being other white ethnicities.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He not a foundational white American.

FWA’s should be mad just like some FBA’s are mad about Kamala right?

:sas2:
White people don't care about being a many generational white American. They just want you to be white. The white supremacists care about the type of white you are but it's more about purity with them.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
White people don't care about being a many generational white American. They just want you to be white. The white supremacists care about the type of white you are but it's more about purity with them.
How come blacks don’t operate the same way?

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I've said this coupons times but the man is a third generation immigrant :martin:

His wife literally has a thick ass Eaatern European accent :martin: All the while, Tethers! Immigrants! And that's why we need to vote for Trump.

If it ain't White it ain't right (timestamped)

shannon-sharpe.gif

Last 4min of that stream is :banderas: ! Kamala’s ppl better be watching

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You have to understand that his crowd doesn’t care because he’s still speaking all the talking points THEY care about.

Its the same for people who support Harris too; there are people of different races and backgrounds who just identify with her talking points.

And, he looks enough like the crowd he’s talking to where they back him.

There are plenty of white men that would LOVE to have a foreign Eastern Europe wife AND at the same time don’t want you to have one or don’t want to see any more come to the states. I’ve experienced this myself as a black man that has fukked with European women; white men hate that shyt. Especially the average white American male. They will get up in arms and make it their goal to compete against you.

Truth is, most people don’t fit into any category perfectly other than the fact that they’re all American citizens.

Thats why you shouldn’t trust people that are constantly just being divisive. Their goal is not to build, it’s to destroy and breakdown with no intention of design. And, it’s always done out of spite.

You can tell he’s a bad faith candidate simply by how he talks and communicates. But, people don’t care about the HOW, just WHAT or WHO.

Last edited: