"Dad, do I have to do the 'Swedish' thing?"

TETHER
shannon-sharpe.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I need a glossary (:dame:) for all this stupid shyt.
It's the dumbest conversation in the world to have. Like, literally a absolutely useless conversation that adds absolutely nothing to anything. shyt was started by the bytch nikka Tariq and you got millions of black folks following this garbage (online only, you will never hear a nikka in normal life say that shyt). nikka is for lame ass nikkas who hate women and live massa. Bunch of fakkit ass nikkas.

Ask any regular nikka what FBA or ADOS means, they would have no idea. It's specifically made for lame ass black nikkas who think contrarianisim is so e kind of key to understand reality. Lame ass nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
It's the dumbest conversation in the world to have. Like, literally a absolutely useless conversation that adds absolutely nothing to anything. shyt was started by the bytch nikka Tariq and you got millions of black folks following this garbage (online only, you will never hear a nikka in normal life say that shyt). nikka is for lame ass nikkas who hate women and live massa. Bunch of fakkit ass nikkas.

Ask any regular nikka what FBA or ADOS means, they would have no idea. It's specifically made for lame ass black nikkas who think contrarianisim is so e kind of key to understand reality. Lame ass nikkas.
I think there's maybe a kernel of something worth exploring but it's b*stardized and distorted to the point if uselessness.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Donald Trump is all about what benefits Donald Trump.

Dude has been fact checked and caught in countless lies.

His formula and message is simple and its playing to white fragility and convincing them that Black, Hispanic, foreign immigrants, and gay people are here to take their piece of the American pie.

Keep those cacs focused on people that aren’t like them while telling them the terror of some woke boogiemen instituting a new way of life that is abnormal to their traditional way of doing things.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: this doesn't matter to our pro black white supremacist on the coli

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've said this coupons times but the man is a third generation immigrant :martin:

His wife literally has a thick ass Eaatern European accent :martin: All the while, Tethers! Immigrants! And that's why we need to vote for Trump.

If it ain't White it ain't right (timestamped)

shannon-sharpe.gif

I’ma need an urban dictionary translation for this one :pachaha:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Don’t nobody outside of you silly ass nigguhs care about Foundational this and that…this will go nowhere.
I didn't even know what the phrase meant until today, and I still do t know what ADOS means.

It's an outlet for lame nikkas with no hoes to find something irrelevant to bytch over. Guaranteed every nikka talking that dumb shyt gets no p*ssy. They are more interested in the bussy of their massa. Fakkit ass nikkas. You nikkas would fit perfectly in Israel, delusional hateful bunch of fakkits, just like the majority of their population.