Olympic Pawg removed from Olympic Village and sent home for "Inappropriate Behavior"

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
She placed 6th in the semifinal and wasn’t high enough to make the final that’s usually top 4. 6th place in the world isn’t trash. Y’all act like the bytch came there from the local Y. :mjlol:

WRONG!

She finished 6th in her heat in the preliminary round. By time, she finished 29th out of 31 swimmers who completed the race.

Her posted time was 3 full seconds behind her usual personal times. She had no interest in competing and just wanted a vacation.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Apparently she quit not long after she got there

Didn't show up to practice, actually went to Disneyland instead

Quit on the team after the first or second game

Stayed in the village even though she wasn't on a team anymore trying to get fukked and wearing next to no clothes consistently so they booted her
We are going to need proof of these egregious allegations.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I’ve never heard of people being sent home. When you earn a spot, you’re there from start to finish.

Official policy is you must leave the Olympic Village by 2 days after your last day of competition.

If you choose to stay you must have lodging elsewhere. Plenty of countries do not pay for lodging for the athletes at that point.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
WRONG!

She finished 6th in her heat in the preliminary round. By time she finished 29th out of 31 swimmers who completed the race.

Her posted time was 3 full seconds behind her usual personal times. She had no interest in competing and just wanted a vacation.
I know she placed 6th, didn’t see that was a prelim. They should’ve said it like you said it. :yeshrug:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Damn I heard she was wack could she finagled her way to the Olympics? I thought to had to be world class not just the best in your country.

WRONG!

She finished 6th in her heat in the preliminary round. By time she finished 29th out of 31 swimmers who completed the race.

According to an article I read, she only qualified due to “universality rules”. Basically countries that had 8 or less delegates in the last 2 Olympics in solo sports are given a certain amount of spots for representation.

So the Paraguay team is probably pissed they washed it on an American from Texas using it as a vacation.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
According to an article I read, she only qualified due to “universality rules”. Basically countries that had 8 or less delegates in the last 2 Olympics in solo sports are given a certain amount of spots for representation.

So the Paraguay team is probably pissed they washed it on an American from Texas using it as a vacation.

Ok so she did finagle it

There's white Paraguayans but most look indian

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WRONG!

She finished 6th in her heat in the preliminary round. By time, she finished 29th out of 31 swimmers who completed the race.

Why are you expecting Coli brehs to use facts when daps are up for grabs :lolbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Finessed the system but also her ego couldn't take being embarrassed on the summer jam screen so she basically ran away from it