Olympic Pawg removed from Olympic Village and sent home for "Inappropriate Behavior"

concise

Veteran
Daps
Damn I heard she was wack could she finagled her way to the Olympics? I thought to had to be world class not just the best in your country.

Being World Class is the standard for USA, some Western Europe, China, Japan, Korea, Australia ...

many countries send whoever they can, wherever they can

That's how you get people like

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Apparently she quit not long after she got there

Didn't show up to practice, actually went to Disneyland instead

Quit on the team after the first or second game

Stayed in the village even though she wasn't on a team anymore trying to get fukked and wearing next to no clothes consistently so they booted her
Sounds like the typical entitled SMU student

*might slide to Highland Park once this is over with

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like after she lost, she said fukk it and started trying to make the most of the experience, the Paraguayan Olympic Committee said 'this raggedy bytch ain't gonna be on some bullshyt on our dime' :ufdup:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I heard she was wack could she finagled her way to the Olympics? I thought to had to be world class not just the best in your country.

Imagine your Olympics being over on the first day :pachaha:

Imagine casually just strolling around the Olympic village with no shame :pachaha:

Imagine having convo's with other athletes and they looking at you like 'how you eliminated? bytch we just got here :why::huhldup::wtf::dahell:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
JBO gang gang, the bat signal points in the direction

onzCM-.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Imagine your Olympics being over on the first day :pachaha:

Imagine casually just strolling around the Olympic village with no shame :pachaha:

Imagine having convo's with other athletes and they looking at you like 'how you eliminated? bytch we just got here :why::huhldup::wtf::dahell:
Happens all the time it's been pointed out that India with 1.3 Billion people got like ten Gold medals during the whole games

I'll bet that Central African Republic has more Gold medals per captia if you count the ones with CAR heritage that got poached by France or whoever.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
81b85fd07ee3f7e6ade1ec073296c41e35a0b062.pnj

that roughly translates to something like:

"just want to clarify that i was never dismissed or removed/expelled from anywhere, stop spreading fake news. I don't want to make any statements, but I also won't let lies go unchecked"

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She ranked like trash and didn't care to compete. Used her country to get flew out to do thot shyt one can assume but the only inappropriate behavior mentioned in the story is her using and manipulating her position on an Olympic team for a free vacation taking away a spot from a real competitor.