🥇Olympic🥊Imane Khelif filing online harassment lawsuits after beating yt girl triggered racists to spread false rumor she was Trans (Elon,JK Rowling

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Fought Imane before. Beat Imane before. Used this situation to cause harassment, threats, gossip, and all sorts of abuse towards an innocent person pretending to be a damsel by barely being hit and then offering a small time "apology" after as the entire world and entire social media bands against Imane, calling her a man. All because she couldn't hang and was punched in the face during a damn boxing match. Can't take a hit? Don't box. Acting like a whiner sore loser and causing all this? Uh, yeah. Italian boxer should hang herself immediately as an apology. She's a piece of shyt.

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How does that work legally if your sued by somebody in another country? She filed this in France. How can another country make you pay? I can if she filed this in the U.S. but this is another country. how can they be forced to pay her.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
How does that work legally if your sued by somebody in another country? She filed this in France. How can another country make you pay? I can if she filed this in the U.S. but this is another country. how can they be forced to pay her.
My guess it's the principal of things more than anything else.

Peirce Morgan was begging her to start suing people so that she is forced to produce evidence she is a woman. Alot if people are going to look like fools at the end of all this but I'm sure Fox News won't even cover it :pachaha:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Fought Imane before. Beat Imane before. Used this situation to cause harassment, threats, gossip, and all sorts of abuse towards an innocent person pretending to be a damsel by barely being hit and then offering a small time "apology" after as the entire world and entire social media bands against Imane, calling her a man. All because she couldn't hang and was punched in the face during a damn boxing match. Can't take a hit? Don't box. Acting like a whiner sore loser and causing all this? Uh, yeah. Italian boxer should hang herself immediately as an apology. She's a piece of shyt.
Yeah the Italian boxer is possibly the biggest piece of shyt in all of this and it annoys me that it’s not talked about more. Absolute definition of a stupid evil c*nt.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good. Get that money from Elon especially
alot of "our own" was on that wave

ticket Tv (if you know who he is) was on that for a few days saying

steph and Bron should have came out and do a presser saying that having a man beat on woman was wrong since they both have a big voice and daughters

he took those vids down

I keep saying if you keep seeing you are mirroring what trump and the G.O.P types are saying and you having those MAGA types in your comments saying "yeah brother you see it ...you are one of the good ones"

something wrong

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesâ„¢
Daps
if you keep seeing you are mirroring what trump and the G.O.P types are saying and you having those MAGA types in your comments saying "yeah brother you see it ...you are one of the good ones"

something wrong
Exactly why I haven’t been fukking with Chappelle in years. :scust:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yeah the Italian boxer is possibly the biggest piece of shyt in all of this and it annoys me that it’s not talked about more. Absolute definition of a stupid evil c*nt.
If she doesn't kill herself, all of the Olympic women's boxers need to send her to the hospital and send her a message never to try again. She needs actual real world punishment. The kind that gives someone nightmares. She truly deserves that shyt.