🥇Olympic🥊Imane Khelif filing online harassment lawsuits after beating yt girl triggered racists to spread false rumor she was Trans (Elon,JK Rowling

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

Imane Khalid about to get that HEAVY slander and defamation bag, everything was documented :wow::wow::wow:

Elon, JK Rowling and Trump have to pay for their slander campaigns aimed at her :ufdup:

Racist white people will do anything but accept defeat with honor when they lose to non-white women.

Never forget how they weaponized racism and transphobia at Serena Williams, calling her a man and masculine when she was beating all them white girls as a Black woman.

9cb9ac116bf444753c5963dc127b9f13

Get the bag ma, make them CRACKAS pay :salute:

Hit them where their feels is. Lets get dat "redistribution of wealth" they so shook of ah-poppin'!

6a6.gif

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I don't get 100% how she failed gender tests before the olympics. Can someone explain?

They said the tests include testosterone levels.

But if it's a born woman it's a born woman.

Also I heard her birth gender was a mystery with no legit verification. Is that true?

How did it go from male/ female = simple

To huge administrative and testing procedures at the international Olympic committee levels?

Where dedicated athletes for years were disqualified?

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get 100% how she failed gender tests before the olympics. Can someone explain?

They said the tests include testosterone levels.

But if it's a born woman it's a born woman.

Also I heard her birth gender was a mystery with no legit verification. Is that true?

How did it go from male/ female = simple

To huge administrative and testing procedures at the international Olympic committee levels?

Where dedicated athletes for years were disqualified?
She didn’t fail a gender test. She had a match with some Russian boxer last year and beat her and some dodgy Russian association made it up to protect the Russian boxers perfect record at the time. Everything for the Olympics was tested and fine.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
The sad part of this whole episode is that it shows how ignorant people are when it comes to the world.

Algeria is a Muslim country where being transgender is ILLEGAL.

It's like accusing a Ugandan woman athlete of being a tranny :mjlol:
yea, then soft WS on the left will then criticize the country for not letting trannies be trannies

:mjpls: Remember they take all sides of the argument

word to Neely Fuller

Crumple

All Star
Daps
She didn’t fail a gender test. She had a match with some Russian boxer last year and beat her and some dodgy Russian association made it up to protect the Russian boxers perfect record at the time. Everything for the Olympics was tested and fine.

Okay cool, understood.

I read that testing in India which had official Olympic recognized testing committees ended up being investigated for testing wrong. I wonder if the same thing happened in Russia.