Oliver Stone's Alexander

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only things I remember from this movie is Rosario's titties...

Yeah, jumped in to say I just remember Rosario Dawson's t*ts too

Didn’t watch it just remembered the tittys too

All I remember is them titties popping...

unfortunately I only remember rosario dawson’s breasts and literally nothing else...

lol I seriously thought it was just me :heh:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
He followed it up with the black dahlia idk what or if he even made a movie after that...now that I think about it i think he directed savages?

He didn't direct black dahlia that was Brian De palma. Oliver Stone followed Alexander up with the nick cage/Michael Pena movie World Trade Center..

Truthfully he was on a decline since U Turn. But he had a damn strong decade run from 85 with Salvador and ending with Nixon in 95... not many directors have had his run. It's just his movies are so hit or miss after 95..

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Farrell and Jolie were miscast imo
Easily

Also they decided to. Turn Alexander into someone insecure .

Alexander was told from youth he is going to be great. When King Phillip died Alexander was more than ready and in fact when his father was killed his troops quickly swore allegiance to Alexander.

That says everything.
His soldiers knew he was a strong soldier and would follow him into battle.

I ain't following Colin Farrell into battle.

Brad Pitt should've play Alexander..he did his thing In TROY and brought that ENERGY.

Colin just.didnt have it.

Oliver stone was trolling...it's like he wanted to ruin Alexander ..or the studio got involved too much which explains making Alexander unsure and gay.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Easily

Also they decided to. Turn Alexander into someone insecure .

Alexander was told from youth he is going to be great. When King Phillip died Alexander was more than ready and in fact when his father was killed his troops quickly swore allegiance to Alexander.

That says everything.
His soldiers knew he was a strong soldier and would follow him into battle.

I ain't following Colin Farrell into battle.

Brad Pitt should've play Alexander..he did his thing In TROY and brought that ENERGY.

Colin just.didnt have it.

Oliver stone was trolling...it's like he wanted to ruin Alexander ..or the studio got involved too much which explains making Alexander unsure and gay.
But Alexander was gay