Oliver Stone Slams Breaking Bad Finale (says finale was implossible joke)

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Yeah that final episode was kind of trash. But its always hard to come up with a way to end the series. I thought he should of died in the snow trying to leave the hideout. Cold alone and never to be found. The legend would only grow with the blue meth still on the streets. But the ending was over the top. Him somehow getting revenge on everyone come on.

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the same as Neil deGrasse Tyson pointing out scientific flaws in Gravity. It's entertainment, it's really not that serious. Is it too hard to just shut the fukk up and enjoy something?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
This is the same as Neil deGrasse Tyson pointing out scientific flaws in Gravity. It's entertainment, it's really not that serious. Is it too hard to just shut the fukk up and enjoy something?

I wanna see a review on a movie he dislikes :dead:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I still find it laughable that nikkas defended the last episode so hard body as if it was a great ending.

They botched the fukk out of it. The entire plot line was mishandled.

They did what they had to do to give Walt the best ending possible. Even to the point of rubbing it in the viewers face that he could even contact the DEA and get away with his plan so easily.

What's even more laughable is the people acting brand new like this show hasn't been on some unrealistic shyt.

Yeah that final episode was kind of trash. But its always hard to come up with a way to end the series. I thought he should of died in the snow trying to leave the hideout. Cold alone and never to be found. The legend would only grow with the blue meth still on the streets. But the ending was over the top. Him somehow getting revenge on everyone come on.

I feel you. It was over the top. This show was never over the top. Why would they decide to go that route now :beli:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol had my issues with the finale too, though it was really enjoyable, but coming from Stone after 'Savages', is laughable.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People criticizing the series finale for being unrealistic and over the top, yet praised the season 4 finale are exposing themselves

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 year old dude with no criminal record record rising to become the criminal overlord meth king of the southwest and czech republic is very realistic brehs

but still :pacspit: oliver stone

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm not gonna shyt on Oliver stone because I found some of his movies to be entertaining but its almost like these people forget this is entertainment....

They could have given us a "super realistic" ending but that wouldn't have fit the theme of this show...

I found the fact that they waited for Jesse to come in and let them have a "confrontation" before murking Walt more unrealistic than the machine gun in the car...

I actually enjoyed the finale moreso than the finale of other real good shows...

Although "Ozymandia" or whatever its called 2nd to last episode was the finale in my eyes and was really the climax of the series

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it hilarious that the violence in the finale is what Oliver Stone takes issue with. Not the fact that a meek, mild-mannered, terminally ill chemistry teacher could somehow turn into a murderous drug kingpin in the span of a year. The whole series is implausible. That doesn't make it any less great.