Oliver Stone Slams Breaking Bad Finale (says finale was implossible joke)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
“Nobody could park his car right then and there and could have a machine gun that could go off perfectly and kill all of the bad guys! It would be a joke. It’s only in the movies that you find this kind of fantasy violence. And that’s infected the American culture; you young people believe all of this shyt! Batman and Superman, you’ve lost your minds, and you don’t even know it! At least respect violence. I’m not saying don’t show violence, but show it with authenticity.”

The+Rock+Clapping.gif

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Dude don't have any room to talk after the ending of Savages.
:dwillhuh:

The nerve of this guy :bryan:
He sounds mad this got so much praise but he gets a 51 on RT when he follows the "same" formula. The idea that this would get laughed off the screen is ludicrous and delusional though. Tarantino has "ridiculous violence" all the time. That alone doesn't take away from a good viewing experience. Far from it.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I still find it laughable that nikkas defended the last episode so hard body as if it was a great ending.

They botched the fukk out of it. The entire plot line was mishandled.

They did what they had to do to give Walt the best ending possible. Even to the point of rubbing it in the viewers face that he could even contact the DEA and get away with his plan so easily.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Parts of the finale was on some bullshyt, everybody knows this, but it gets a pass because the entire show was piff overall