OLED vs QLED. This video ends the debate...

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even tho my OLED hasn't had burn-in over the past few yrs, I'm still too shook to make one my main TV. I got no qualms with QLED until burn-in isn't even a factor (not a non-realistic thing, straight up LG coming out and saying you won't get burn-in for at least 6-7 years)

I play games with no HUD and watch movies/shows on OLED, but anything else goes on the QLED. Baby the shyt outta that thing :russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've had a 65 inch OLED for 2 years now, best decision I've made.[/B][/I] I plan on adding a 77 inch OLED when the PS5 drop :blessed:
The best decision you made was buying a TV that isn't next gen ready after 2yrs? Hdmi 2.1,vrr, things that will enhance your gaming experience. If you're not a gamer then you're straight. If you are tho then :ufdup:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Even tho my OLED hasn't had burn-in over the past few yrs, I'm still too shook to make one my main TV. I got no qualms with QLED until burn-in isn't even a factor (not a non-realistic thing, straight up LG coming out and saying you won't get burn-in for at least 6-7 years)

I play games with no HUD and watch movies/shows on OLED, but anything else goes on the QLED. Baby the shyt outta that thing :russ:

I game and watch movies full-time on my OLED with no issues. I think I got the B8 or B9 version. I know the screen automatically turns off if there's a static image on the set for too long.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The best decision you made was buying a TV that isn't next gen ready after 2yrs? Hdmi 2.1,vrr, things that will enhance your gaming experience. If you're not a gamer then you're straight. If you are tho then :ufdup:

I just said I plan on copping a 77 inch when the PS5 drop :mjtf:. I'm not a broke boy like you bruh :mjtf:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I game and watch movies full-time on my OLED with no issues. I think I got the B8 or B9 version. I know the screen automatically turns off if there's a static image on the set for too long.

I got a B7, and I'm sure I could do way more with it safely but I don't wanna chance it now. I had the Geek Squad warranty that covers burn-in but that ran out. Actually now that I think about it, if more spots would just let you buy a warranty that covers burn-in I would take that over a guarantee from LG of no burn-in

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I got a feeling once this virus is over everything gonna be on a major sale. Might catch one at a steal.
giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just said I plan on copping a 77 inch when the PS5 drop :mjtf:. I'm not a broke boy like you bruh :mjtf:
You not rich is you? And you're clearly not smart with your money so you are a broke boy. You're not mentally strong enough to amass and maintain wealth. You talk like you haven't been there before, the splurge is you feeding a deep inner pain. Like the guy with the sports car because his dikk tiny, that's the type of posturing you're doing here. "Hey baby, look at the nice TV" :hhh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You not rich is you? And you're clearly not smart with your money so you are a broke boy. You're not mentally strong enough to amass and maintain wealth. You talk like you haven't been there before, the splurge is you feeding a deep inner pain. Like the guy with the sports car because his dikk tiny, that's the type of posturing you're doing here. "Hey baby, look at the nice TV" :hhh:

I got a CLS 63 AMG too :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4