Is it breh I got so many blu rays gonna hit up the 4K once I get the tv

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Is it breh I got so many blu rays gonna hit up the 4K once I get the tv
Hell yeah, breh. The addition of hdr just takes the ultra resolution to another level. The colors of hdr + the contrast and pure ink black goodness of oled just makes it a winning combo.

Its not as bright as some lcd peds, but dont care for it as i always watch movies in the dark.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Unfortunately, my tv broke. We had an earthquake, and my oled tipped over so that was the end of its chapter.

On the good side, at least i the know the oleds being released this year have hdmi 2.1 so thats worth upgrading to.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Unfortunately, my tv broke. We had an earthquake, and my oled tipped over so that was the end of its chapter.

On the good side, at least i the know the oleds being released this year have hdmi 2.1 so thats worth upgrading to.
That sucks. You gonna hold out till later in they year when they go on sale or just get one in the spring when they first hit?

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I got a 65" LG B8. Had to go into the service menu to achieve the brightness/contrast balance I desired. After getting it diald in, this is the best tv I've ever owned. Came from a Panny plasma which was great, but the heat that it generated was ridiculous. It would literally raise our living room temp by almost 10 degrees which was an absolute nightmare during the summer.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
My C8 came on Friday and instantly I could see the difference between it and my 2016 Sony 930D LED :wow:

I'm seeing colors and picking up details that I never could see on the normal LED's I have....It's kinda like the picture is painted on the screen or some shyt:dwillhuh:

The colors are so much deeper and brighter....the blacks are 100% inky black. You really have to see games on it in motion to understand.:whoo:

@Mowgli You may wanna retire that 930D soon bro...It's a different ballgame over here in OLED Gang :mjlit:

Last edited: