OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Where the labor day deals at? You would think with football season around corner some would be available right? Im looking for c3 or g3 if price is right :pachaha:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Where the labor day deals at? You would think with football season around corner some would be available right? Im looking for c3 or g3 if price is right :pachaha:
Your local Sam's and Costco markdown the LGs randomly with no heads-up. You just have to be there at the right time. I got a LG 55 B3 for $600 on a whim because Sam's had a markdown just to get rid of stock one day when I was there just to get groceries.

oqxqzrpx3qkd1.jpeg

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
According to Reddit Labor Day ain’t a big tv sale day. I been looking for TVs too and was curious
Yea I see sales for appliances and shyt.. Like football season gonna start, they dont think people want to upgrade for that.. :snoop:

I guess I will wait it out for black friday or something.. I aint stressing

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yea I see sells for appliances and shyt.. Like football season gonna start, they dont think people want to upgrade for that.. :snoop:

I guess I will wait it out for black friday or something.. I aint stressing
Right bro??? Like it’s time for me to get a tv and I wanted specifically to get it up before NFL kicks off and I’m gonna be salty as hell when the TV I get is going for 40% less on BF. Wild they don’t have NFL kickoff specials